Tuesday 20 June 2017

Funny Sunny Day!

See Yooo Woofers!
McDaisy, McHolly, Miss McMay, Miss McWendy, MacFreddy and Eric de MacFerret here!
Well, we have had a super day here!
The ferrets have been out running around on the beach. Holly has been rolling in some really sniffy Nelly Fish and I've been getting in on the act as well 'cos I found a Nelly Fish all of my own!
It ended up with both Holly and I being tied to the water tap and getting a big splosh of water all over us, just to get rid of the Nelly Fish!
Me searching for my stick!
  As far as sunshine goes, this must be the best day this holiday, the sky was super blue and the hills of Arun really stood out above our beach!

It don't get better than this!
 Of course. Old Two Legs just had to try to get all artistic, you know, a bit like The Missus when she is doing her Master Class stuff!

Well, he could try to make a card but I don't think it will get any prizes!
 On our way around the beach we found a small crab trying to catch a few rays, just like Holly Chops!

Got any Factor 35 to spare mate?
 Back at the caravan OTL was catching up on his reading and I was sitting on his lap. TM picked up OTL's camera and did a snap of us together.

Then I saw what he was doing behind my head!
I look like a Pantomime Rabbit!










No cuddles for him tonight!

We are off now as dinner is being served and we got to sample that before settling down to the Doggy Scoff!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

McDaisy, McHolly, Miss McMay, Miss McWendy, MacFreddy and Eric de MacFerret!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Rabbit Ears, I am not really laughing, mind you being tied to the water tap getting soaked after finding sniffs that would bar you from the caravan, what are you like. The waving beach was very artistic, I was wondering if we were going to see Mars or Galaxy or a Curly Whirly but no, not that I was disappointed because I love seeing your pictures, most of them! Hope the food is reasonable, the scenery is beautiful and the Scottish crabs are sociable carry on enjoying yourselves as best you can xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OTL, you are funny...not. poor Holly chops with those rabbit ears. We are very, very excited that you are coming to visit us. We're looking forward to showing you the sniffs. That beach is fantastic, isn't it? You are having so much fun and those Nelly fish look huge. I think I'd be scared of them. That crab looked like he was practising his back stroke. Did you know that all Scottish curling stones are carved from rock from Alsa Craig? Take care in that thunderstorm tomorrow. Love, wags, sniffs, woofs and licks from Izzy and gang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning little macmaties. I couldn't read last night cos my mum was out in the garden with Barbara from next door and they were getting giggly, so my mum didn't manage to turn the puter on for me. I'd do it myself but them plugs give me a bit of bother with my paws. Wot lovely pictures, norty OTL though. I'm so glad you managed to find some nice sniffs for a roll, it's probably worth you getting a dowsing with the water but I bet Holly chops wasn't too pleased to be wetted. Now I hear Mrs McTM came to the beach with you, did she have a good roll in a super sniff? That little crab looks cute, I'm surprised OTL didn't bring it home for his pond. Good to hear that the ferrets are enjoying a run on that lovely beach, it would take them a long time to dig that one up. So no pictures thru the new telescope yet. Hope you don't have a thunder storm, they reckon we might have one today. It's very, very hot here but last night there was a breeze so me and my mum managed to sleep upstairs in our own bed because the breeze made it cooler. Wot's this I hear about doggie scoff? Noooooooo Mrs McTM, no doggie scoff for my little maties, specially not when they're on their holibobs. Hope you managed some decent muggings when OTL had his dinner. Enjoy your day today. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete