Friday 21 July 2017

Back comes the car!

Hi Woofers!

It's us, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

Hey! No rain today, well not here anyway!

That was some tale yesterday regarding little Millie Dog, I mean, she has got to be clever to run off and try to get to her old home!

It is good news that she was chipped and the Two Legs were able to work out where she now lives!

A better fitting collar is the answer or maybe a close fitting harness!

Of course, it's Happy Birthday to Archie Babes Boy! I wonder if he will get a Chinese Takeaway with loads of Plawn Clackers to share around!

Well, it is Friday!

We had fun today, this morning the tide was out, so we didn't get a chance to go in swimming. Mind you poor Holly had got a Grumbly Tum, so she wasn't interested in getting into trouble!

She was just wobbling along next to OTL!

Lunchtime we were out again and she said she felt better, but not ready to get into too much trouble!

When we got to the beach Holly got a whiff of a sniff on the wind and was off like a rocket to find it. No matter how  loudly OTL called she didn't take any notice and all OTL could see was her four paws waving around in the air!

I think Holly is in trouble!
 While Holly was waving her paws around I took the opportunity to wander down to the sea shore. The tide was in and before OTL saw me, I'd been in for a 'Deep Paddle'!


Makes a change to get in trouble!
OTL was looking at Holly Chops when that sneaky little Wendy Chops told OTL about my 'Deep Paddle'!

That was it, I'm in trouble again!


Have you seen wot Daisy is doing?
 This afternoon we got a telephone call to say the little car is ready for collection after getting a new bumper.

OTL has told The Missus that next time she will have to pay!

Bang goes her wine allowance for the month!


See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties down by the seaside. You've had a good day wot with that deep paddle. Poor Holly chops I hope her tum gets better soon, grumbly tums are not nice. Did she enjoy a deep roll in a super sniff? Well that Wendy is a tattle tale isn't she. Fancy getting yer sisters in to trouble. Oh dear, poor Mrs TM, she'll have to start selling her cards, mind she should make a mint with them. Perhaps she'll steer clear of discussions with rocks. Now, Miss Milly is in season, so my mum reckons she went in search of a bit of rough, funny though cos I didn't see her when I went out. She has a new collar, much smaller and she has a harness but she's a bit uncomfortable because she's in season so she only went out with the collar but the new one should make sure she stays in it. I gave my boy loads of licks and I helped him open his presents, I climbed inside the bag to make sure there was nothing lurking at the bottom. My mum said she'd put a bow on me and sellotape in the bag. Wot a cheek! My boy is being treated to a pizza for his birthday dinner cos that's one of his favourite dinners. My mum has entered a picture of me taken by OTL down on your beach in a competition, the prize is a towel so if I win I'll send the towel down to you cos I don't do wet so I don't need a towel to dry me on. If you look at Mimram Veterinary Centre on faceache or my mums page, you'll see the picture. Hope you all have a lovely evening, I'm going to be sniffing meat feast pizza ....... hmmmmmmmmmm. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper and my boy who says thank you to you and your readers for their birthday wishes. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another busy day with the paddling and sniffing, sorry about poor Holly again, she is getting as bad as Archie, or is she worse? The car has returned minus its rock, that's good news just tell TM to keep away from those things, she doesn't need extra attachments. Millie has a new collar and harness so I hope she keeps her way, also Archie's boy has had a birthday with lots of presents by the sound of it, hope he had a nice day.
    We have been celebrating Michael's birthday a day earlier visiting Restoration House in Rochester where Charles II stayed for one night on his way to being restored as King of England in 1660 (hence the name of the house). It is only open Thursdays and Fridays from June until September and on Fridays between 10 am and 11 am you can photograph in the house using a tripod (needed because of the low light conditions), otherwise the only pictures permitted are in the garden. So there we were out at 8-30 am because there was bound to be traffic and we could not be late, the only time we stopped was at the traffic lights turning into the car park! 8-50 am taking pictures from the roof of the new multi storey car park. We had a lovely day after the house we had lunch and then Eastgate House which reopened this week after a great amount of money was spent on it. Tomorrow for his birthday we will be needing a rest but then going to Margarets' for dinner in the evening. You might even spy a couple of pictures on Faceache. Have a happy Saturday everyone. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete