Tuesday 4 July 2017

Holly Spots a Tsunami!

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

I'll tell you wot, this walking around the football pitch is so really BOOOOOOORING!

Holly and May and Eric went off to the beach and I had to stay at home until Old Two Legs got back to take me for a walk ......................around the football pitch..........BOOOOOOORING!

All I get is sniffs from a couple of Yorkies and a Pussy Cat!

Now, when Holly came back from the beach she told me she had seen a Tsunami!

As she and the ferrets headed towards the beach they all noticed that the sea had loads of waves heading towards the shore and behind the waves, it was all calm!

Just look at that lot!
It was all very strange and Eric says that we must have had an earthquake out to sea to cause that sort of wave.

OTL had another suggestion. He reckons that one of the big container ships passed either up stream or down stream and was going at a fair old lick 'cos it threw up loads of waves and of course they were spreading out from the ship and the next bit of land is us, and Southend, and Isle of Sheppy!

The best things was, the ship was nowhere to be seen!

It took a long time for the waves to reach us!

Eric said that it was a good thing the waves were not bigger 'cos they would have run up the beach and given everyone a wash!

No wave here please!
Lunchtime OTL said he felt sorry for me, stuck at home and only getting a walk in the football field on my own.

So he took me out around the football field and brought Holly Chops with us!

It wasn't exactly what I wanted, I wanted the beach!

We both wandered around but our hearts were not really in it and OTL noticed we looked unhappy!

So, he says, 'Shall We See TM?' That was it, we were off like a couple of rockets!

Roll on Saturday at least I'll get a run on the beach!

My leg feels better, I've not needed to limp and every so often OTL gives my leg and paws a stroke, just to see if I jump!

Late this afternoon we should see our new hair clippers arrive, then next OTL plans to get hold of a 'Baby Bath' so that Holly and me can get a bath before a hair cut!

Now this should be fun!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Afternoon little maties. Wow, a toonarmy down your way ........ I've never seen one of them, that's an excellent picture wot OTL took but I couldn't see any football fans in it, perhaps they were on the boat wot OTL couldn't see. I think maybe Eric might have got it right about the earthquake at sea. Well I suppose it was a nice thought that Holly chops came on a walk with you but I guess when you're used to such nice interesting walks a field does seem a bit tame. I've got a baby bath, now I don't tell everyone about it but seeing as it's you I know you'll keep it to yourself. My mum puts the baby bath in the big bath when she baths me, but she don't bath me that often these days on account of I don't like baths and I spend most of my time trying to climb out. Good luck with the clippers, I'm sure OTL will do a really good job, is he going to do tram lines in your coat? I spose he'll have to practice a bit first but I bet he soon gets the hang of it. Loved the pictures today and I'm so glad your leg isn't hurting, let's hope the improvement continues then you can be back sniffing the exciting sniffs on the beach. I went up the shops this morning for a treat and a cuddle with Brenda. Now she and my mum have hatched an evil plan, my mum is giving Brenda and Miss Milly a lift to the vets tomorrow. Poor Miss Milly, the vet might scare her, she's very little. Miss Milly is going for a check up and some feeding advice, she doesn't like the dry food that her owner sent with her and she's got a bit of a watery poo from the chicken that Brenda gave her so Brenda is hoping the vet will suggest a nice diet for little Milly and make arrangements to have her neutered in the future. I reckon if Miss Milly knew of this evil plan she might not be so waggy and licky. And then to add insult to injury, poor Milly is going to the groomers on Thursday for a bath and a hair cut. Now I ask you girls, is that anyway to treat a new woofer. Let's hope Milly doesn't mind the water and soap, mind Caroline the groomer is a very nice lady and she does do good cuddles. I hope you all have a lovely evening tonight and that the muggings are good. I got a special treat today, my mum bought me a chew, it's been ages since I've had one and my mum is going to see how I get on, if it don't upset my delicate tum, I might be able to have one more often so paws crossed cos I really enjoyed it. I didn't know wot end to bite first. Keep up the good work resting your paw Daisy. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some good waves, luckily for you OTL can take pictures of what you have missed so you can at least see what was missed. We were in the Isle of Wight when the clippers arrived so we didn't hear any suffering from you. Maybe OTL could give them a trial run on TM just to get the hang of them before tackleing you two! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete