Sunday 26 November 2017

TM is Home, Again!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

It was funny last night, not enough room for us on the bed, The Missus was taking up too much room!

Holly and I got kicked off the bed twice and had to go into the office to get a snooze!
Old Two Legs was complaining that the duvet had legs and was trying to move over the side of the bed where TM was sleeping!

It was a case of 'Up Early' 'cos there was a 'Master Class' on at the village hall so in the early hours all the lights were on and TM was clumping about in the store room and marching up and down the stairs!

Yep! TM is back!

It was dark when we headed off to the beach and both Eric and May said it was just too cold and windy to have a run and stayed in OTL's arms until we got close to the car park when they agreed to run the last hundred yards or so!

Lunchtime we were back down the beach and again Wendy and Freddy said they didn't want a run on the beach 'cos the sand was too wet and cold and the wind was blowing in the wrong direction, like, up their tails!

Freddy did have a run across the football field with Miss Wendy leading the way back to the car!

After dropping us and the ferrets back home OTL took the car up to the hall so TM can load up all her stuff then he had to walk all the way back!

We were looking forward to some nice Crispy Chicken but when we looked in the bowl it was Doggy Scoff!

Yep, TM is Back!

We think that OTL is trying to get in TM's good books 'cos he has just ordered up a new clothes washer for delivery before Christmas, maybe it is her Christmas Prezzie!

Now, Archie Babe, I don't think it was a good idea to miss out on a plate of gammon that couldn't fly! I mean, in our house there is a Golden Rule, if it's on the floor then we get first dibs, unless there is glass on the floor that might do us harm!

Archie Babe, you are getting too slow! How's a woofer going to keep his strength up on these cold days?

We are off to watch the F1 Racing now that TM is back and OTL is counting his pocket money to see if he can afford a new pair of socks next week 'cos the current washing machine has a habit of ripping the heels off!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties, now first of all let me just say in my defence, I was locked in the living room when the gammon was flying upstairs in the hall, if I'd been on the loose I would have caught it all before it hit the floor, so no 5 second rule would have applied. My mum reckons it wouldn't have done me any good anyways cos there was carrots and sweet corn in with the mixed veggies ........... I did however manage to give the carpet a well good licking when I went up stairs at bed time, my mum had to come and lift me up and lock me in the bedroom while she was in the bathroom having a wash. Or so she said, I reckon she was licking the carpet myself. Sneaky these TL's. I see Mrs TM is back then, doggie scoff and bed napping, clomping about in the dark!!!!! You'll have to start training her again from scratch now that she's got into bad habits again. I don't blame the ferrets for not wanting to walk, there was a very chilly wind and a hard frost here this morning and it hasn't warmed up all day. Me and my mum have spent most of the day snuggled on the sofa catching up with episodes of the white queen, do you think she was got at by Jack Frost? There's roast chicken tonight for dinner so I better make sure that I'm not locked in the living room when my boy collects his scoff, that way I'll be able to help with the clean up. Hope Mrs TM had a good day flinging the glue and glitter. Poor OTL, maybe Santa Paws might bring him some almond rocks to keep his paws warm in the cold weather. I bet Santa has a bit of a job to get that nice and clean down the central heating pipe. Have a lovely evening all, stay warm and snuggle and hope you get some decent muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So TM is back, that is the up side, so TM is back that is the down side! You must admit there are more ups than downs, you must agree with that. xx. I do hope OTL has money to buy the new socks as he can't possibly wait until Santa calls in case there has been a rush on them on Santa can't get any. TM is really lucky to have a new clothes washer as a present and not having to wait for Christmas, I bet she is really excited. I picture her now eagerly waiting the delivery van and baying and cooing while it is plumbed in. The little ones aren't silly not wanting to walk, you and Holly get no choice, not for you the joys of being carried about. Poor you two have to walk on the cold, hard, frosty, wet ground, ahhhhhhhhh. We watched F1 as well, last of the season, our friends in Sussex watched it as well and arranged to phone us when it finished, an hour and forty minutes after it finished here. Strange, I never knew there was such a time difference but they were going to see the local Christmas lights switch on and have mince pies before watching the recording. Now your mission is to keep TM in check and buy OTL some cot clips so that he can secure the duvet, maybe he could have his own then he won't wake freezing cold. Have a nice Monday, I do feel sorry for Archie xx. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete