Tuesday 20 November 2018

It's a YUK Day!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Well, today the Winter has started, howling gale coming in off the North Sea, horizontal rain and Holly was first back to the car!

We didn't take Eric out this morning 'cos when we looked out of the window it was raining, in fact Holly and I were discussing if we should make do with a wee in garden!

Old Two Legs called up the Rain Radar program and spotted a 'Window' in the wet, so off we went!

You know, that OTL can be quite clever sometimes and this time we were wiping the windscreen on the way there but it stopped as we got out of the car.

We did our business and just as we were pulling out of the car park, it started to rain again!

Skill or luck?

Lunchtime it was the same, no ferrets and another 'Window' in the rain!

Us woofers got left behind as OTL and The Missus went out for couple of hours and left the Woofer Brigade to guard the house!

We made sure that all the Nargles, Nifflers and Dodgy Dealers were kept away and we also woofed at anyone who walked past the front of the house!

Tonight OTL has been promised some Bacon and Mushroom Rolls! Now, do we love bacon and mushroom? I mean, has a woofer got a nose!

We shall be there to help OTL sort out the tasty bits!

The ferrets have had another ear cleaning session and Miss May is now looking dead smart.

Eric's coat is super soft and fluffy and Monty is settling down to looking smooth all over!

Miss Wendy has clean ears but we do have to watch her back side and I can see OTL taking the Baby Wipes to give her a polish before the judging takes place!

Everyone has nice clean teeth except Miss Wendy who has a brown tooth, not that it worries her 'cos she has had it ever since she arrived here.

Claws are all trimmed and rounded off, so, all we need now is for the judges to do the right thing!

We're off now to inspect the bacon!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well you got that right Daisy, it sure has been a yuk day. My mum made me go out for a walk but she did put my fleece on me, but I don't like wearing things but then again I don't like the cold wind and the damp weather. It didn't rain while we was out but it did when we got back home so we must have found a window, not that my mum knows how to find one. I went up the shop to see Brenda and get a cuddle and a treat. Good to hear the ferrets are in good shape for the beauty show, hope Miss Wendy doesn't have any Klingons or dingleberries on the day of the show. I had to do a bit of guarding as well, my mum popped up the shops to get some scoff for my boys dinner tonight. I was like a coiled spring, ready to spring into action if anything or anyone tried to break in. I had a really nice siesta this afternoon, all snuggled up with my mum on the sofa with a blanket and a pillow, I love snugging up for a snooze. We've been very busy the rest of the day making cards, I've been helping. Hope you manage to snag some bacon tonight. Stay warm and snuggly and make sure you eat plenty to keep you warm in this horrible weather. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OTL must tell Michael about these windows, we could do with some. I got dripped on going to Craft and then going from Craft to my Christmas meal, well Steak and Ale Pie, Mashed Potatoes, Garden Peas and Thick Gravy actually very nice is was too. Apart from the nice meal it has been a dark, dank dismal day, let's hope tomorrow is brighter. Sounds as though everyone is getting ready for Saturday, both ends and the middles are all accounted for, all we need are a few rosettes and nibbles and we shall be ready for anything. There is Archie doing his coiled spring thing again, I wonder if you and Holly were in coiled spring mode as well or do you need a few tips from the man himself? Now bacon and mushroom rolls sound a bit different if it is in a bread roll but perhaps you meant in a pastry roll like a sausage roll. We are having bacon tomorrow but with liver and onions and no bread or pastry involved, looking forward to that. I hope you find some more windows tomorrow, you don't want to get wet as well as cold and you must be at your best for Saturday with all your fans coming to Harrietsham especially to see you. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete