Thursday 10 June 2021

Getting Closer!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, not so hot today but still warm enough!

Old Two Legs has been rushing around gathering all his toys he wants to take away with him. Holly said she was going to dig out her swimming costume and this time she will go in for a swim!

Yeah! I'll believe that when I see it!

OTL has taken all the old rubbish The Missus has been piling up behind the garden gate and finally we can see from one side of the garden to the other!

Our rubbish tip works on a 'By Appointment' system which means you don't have to wait so long but once you’re in you cannot return with a second load of rubbish.

OTL tried to get in a second time 'cos he forgot the old caravan battery but the man on the gate told him to re-book if he wants to get rid of the battery!

A right 'Jobs Worth' says OTL!

So, the battery will have to sit at home until after the holidays!

On the way back OTL stopped into the car wash and the big car now looks all shiny and smells sweet, well no cow poo on the mats!

This afternoon the 'To Do' list has slowly reduced down to the point that OTL even packed the camera away and so the pictures we took at lunch time won't see the light of day until we are on the beach!

As normal, we got customers leaving everything until the last moment and we have one customer called who hadn't been in touch for eleven years!

OTL enjoyed typing up the invoice!

OK, we are off, still searching for Holly's swimming costume which OTL reckons Wendy has used for a bed at the back of the ferret cage!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Sounds like a very busy day down there. OTL is right, wot a jobsworth, he could have let OTL leave the battery since he did have an appointment but just forgot it when he came the first time. My mum says there's lots of jobsworth types about. I hope Mrs TM and OTL have left enough room for all you 4 paws to get your stuff packed in. I went for an early walk this morning before it got too warm and I bumped into Storms dad, you know Storm was the big woofer wot used to let me hide under him if Buddy the bop was about, well Storms family have got a puppy called Blade and on Monday Blade will be allowed out for his first walks. I'll be keeping my eye out for him and I'll be telling all about the big paw prints he has to fill but I'll be making sure that Buddy the bop or any other woofers don't pick on him being as he's only little, so that will mean when he gets big, he'll probably be like Storm and be a good mate. I've had quite a snoozey day today on account of having to get up early for the next few days when my mum goes to work, but my boy has the next few days off so he can do the guarding when she goes out. Saturday my boy gets his 2nd covid stabbing, I hope he doesn't embarrass me, he needs to be brave like wot I am. Glad OTL has managed to do a nice invoice, hope he's added something on towards it being a late order. Take care, stay safe and have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties, have a safe and pleasant journey, I will be listening out as you go north to see if I can hear your car singing songs. Hope you arrive at your stop over and the take away is open so you can have your plawn clackers. Take care, stay safe and have a lovely holiday all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete