Thursday 23 September 2021

Bruum, Bruum!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

What a day!

I mean, today is when Old Two Legs goes off into the sunrise to collect his car!

The car was located in North London, many, many miles away from North Kent!

Uncle Ian came over to drive the small car back while OTL drove the new car.

Now, I wasn't allowed to go with him to pick up the new motor so I have to stay at home, looking out the front window waiting for OTL to come back.

There was a load more paperwork to complete and OTL was bitching that he had to sign his name using a computer mouse, have you ever tried that? Almost impossible according to OTL!

Finally, al paperwork was done and the Vehicle Tax was paid over the Internetty Thingy and at last OTL was all legal and ready to hit the road, but not after filling the tank with fuel!

So, late this afternoon he arrives back home and we all go Ooooo! and Aaaaah! and The Missus is all for going out for a drive with me, sitting in the back, giving instructions on what button to push!

While the pair of them were discussing the control knobs I decided I needed a walk and headed off to the football field, without tell them I'd gone!

I was half way across the field when a neighbour caught up with me and I got put on a lead, told to 'Sit' and OTL got the phone call!

Well, it was a bit much but after OTL said thank you to the neighbour and I headed off towards the old golf course.

OTL called me but I did the old 'Deaf Dog' thing and was over the field and across the golf course before OTL caught up with me!

That'll teach him to go off and leave me!

See you tomorrow and I'll tell you what the new car is like tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Daisy you are brave going off on a walk without telling OTL or Mrs TM, my mum says if I ever do that I'll get my butt smacked. I bet they were glad that the neighbour found you. I've only ever escaped once and I got a right ear bashing, I mean, I only went across the road and came straight back but I still got an ear bashing for crossing the road on my own. Hope you're all pleased with the new jam jar, wot colour is it, I hope it don't clash with your coat. Do you know, my mum got a wet flannel out today and washed my beard ........ I told her to gerrrrooooffffff but she insisted. We've had a bit of a lazy day on account of my mum is working the next 3 days, so that means we have to get up at the crack in the dark. I'm off for some scoff now so take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it just that OTL pushed your automatic walkies button & off u went? You’re quite clever to go and walk yourself when u need too. Bravo! Fancy a neighbour spoiling all your fun tho. Meanie! Xxx

    ReplyDelete