Friday 16 September 2016

Ten Degrees down and falling!

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret here!

Well, wot a change from yesterday!

We were out this morning and although there was rain in the air it was still muggy but there was slight breeze, enough to blow the Wind Power Generators over in Sheerness!

Making the most of the breeze, we saw a Thames Barge heading off towards London and in the distance there was a Sea Barge heading towards Sheerness!

Two ends of the energy spectrum!
 We met up with the Lads and Old Two Legs had to carry Miss May who was all twitchy about wanting to get down and have a run, but not with the woofers!

Finally OTL found some space and May had a great time digging in the sand and chasing sniffs on the top path!

OK? Ready for some sniffs!
Back home I had some fun helping OTL sort out some stuff in the loft. He carried me up into the loft then left me to have a sniff. He then came back to get his bits and also to sort out a picture frame for a special present he has been told he will get this afternoon!

So, with a bit of luck, we may have a super bit of artwork, framed and hanging on the wall before we have to hit the 'Publish' button!

The rain may have fallen in other places and caused flooding but so far we are suffering no more than a damp windscreen!

Down on the beach Freddy enjoyed a dig but got some sand up his nose and did a whacking great sneeze!

WAAAAH.....Tisssshoooooooo!
He has got to learn to hold his breath when he is snuffling in the sand!

I was contemplating a dip but when I saw the size of the waves I took an 'Executive Decision' and went off to investigate the sniffs!

Maybe not to day!
 When we got back home OTL took a look at the weather thingy and announced that it was fifteen degrees outside where over the last few days it has bee up around twenty eight degrees!

Autumn has arrived!

Holly and I have been looking out the window but there have been no strange cars, so that means the Glue Slappers haven't arrived yet!

Looks like you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the artwork but believe me, it will be worth it!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Afternoon little maties down by the windy seaside. Well I'm glad you missed the monsoons that we had here, some parts of our town were flooded, just roads though, I wouldn't really know cos I refused to go out in the WET!!! It's stopped raining now though and the sun is shining, well it would be when it's nearly bed time. Glad to hear you met up with the lads this morning and pleased that Miss May found a place to have a sniff in peace, doesn't she look lovely in that photo. Poor Freddy, I hope the sand didn't cause him any bother. Loved the photos today. I think you made the right decision not to go in the sea today, it did look a bit rough. I bet it was exciting up in the loft, didn't Holly chops fancy a sniff around up there? My mum wouldn't let me go into our loft, she reckons I'd fall out of the hole. My boy and Mrs boy have gone to London to see the latest Star Trek film, it's Mrs boy's last night here tonight so we're going to have a nice take away later when they get home. I'm really going to miss Mrs boy, she just loves me licking her and snuggling up to her. We've all got our paws crossed that she will be able to come back to live here soon. Now wots all this about glue slappers? My mum reckons I'd get a slap off any lady I called a glue slapper .......... I don't know why, your Mrs TM doesn't mind being called a glue slapper and my mum don't mind really. Have fun with your visitors, watch out your Mrs TM doesn't get too tiddly on the bubbles again. Have a lovely evening, hope you get lots of treats and snuggles. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big bless you to Freddy, sand up your nose needs to be ushered out and quick, quick, quick. Someone had posted that Rochester had an umbrella over it and it covered us as well, just a bit drizzly but definitely cooler as the weather people say, I just say it was cold! That wave didn't look inviting and you were very clever to avoid it, did you find anything interesting in the loft? What a pity you're visitors were late, was it the weather or did they get lost in your rural location? I do hope they are there now and you have your work of art on display, I shall simply have to wait, have fun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete