Saturday 11 February 2017

Snow? Wot Snow?

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

Wot a disappointment! The weather men said it would be snow and cold and windy.

Instead there was a little wind, a bit of cold but no snow!

The ferrets showed of good and proper!

May and Eric wanted to see the snow fairy but as Eric said 'Snow? I've seen more dandruff on a sparrows bum!

I said I couldn't comment 'cos I've not got that close to a sparrows backside!

This is a Sparrows backside?

Eric went looking for some real snow but when we got to the beach there were some white bits but not enough to make a snowball!

Hardly a Snow Drift!
We were all rather disappointed, we haven't had any real snow at all this winter, still, there is still time.

Old Two Legs says his boots are super, no holes for the water to get in!

Lunchtime OTL let Wendy and Freddy stay in the cage instead of going for a walk. They didn't want to wake up and as it was a little chilly and worse in the wind, it seemed the kindest thing to do!

OTL has been busy watching the Italy- Ireland rugby match which certainly seems to be going Ireland's way!

The England-Wales match is due to start around four so he will miss the first bit 'cos he has to pick TM up from the village hall Still, we will let him know if there is any interesting bits!

It was good to see Sue yesterday, we thought you had forgotten us!

Best of luck for Michael when he goes into hospital early next week!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,


Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. Well you were very lucky, we got snow falling most of the day and it's been really, really cold, the snow didn't settle though cos it was too wet. I think that was very kind of you to let Wendy and Freddie sleep in instead of taking them out in the cold. Do sparrows get dandruff? Don't you usually get dandruff on your head, I didn't know you could get dandruff on your bum. I shall make sure I try and get a good look at the birds bums tomorrow when I go to chase them out of my garden. The birds round here look pretty miserable though, they sit up in the trees looking all cold and damp until I go out and pretend I'm going to jump up on the branches and bite their butts, then they fly off. I've been in a bit of bother today with my mum, she reckons I'm ignoring her when she tells me to come in from the garden, she reckons I'm sniffing sniffs I shouldn't be sniffing and then trying to take my muzzle off so I can have a taste of the sniffs, twice today she's had to come out and carry me back in cos I didn't hear her calling, even when she was stood right behind me and tapping me on my back, do you know, I reckon it must be the snow and the cold, it made my ears close up. Twice now I haven't had my bit of scoff that I usually get when I go straight in when I'm called, I mean, wots a little woofer that can't hear supposed to do. I'm pleased to hear that OTL is happy with his new boots and that they keep his paws dry. I saw Sue's post yesterday, I did wonder if she had gone awol. Good luck to Mr Mike when he has his op. I'm off for a snooze now cos I'm going to be home alone tomorrow while my mum meets up with Missie's mum and I'll be on guard duty. Have a lovely evening all, stay warm and dry and enjoy your muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Daisy I couldn't really forget you, just not up to it that's all. Snow, we had snow and still Michael said we would drive to Ashford to see our Daisy Girl before she goes to her other Nan and Granddads for a week half term. Boxley Hill was lethal, Michael said only a little snow so it would be fine to go down it and on to the M20, well he was wrong, drove in 1st gear with hazards lights on. M20 was fine and so was Ashford so after meeting up for dinner we came home and once up Bluebell Hill we were back into not nice conditions. Now we don't want anything to stop the operation on Monday so please don't let it do any more so that he can get there and back safely, hopefully on Tuesday but not really certain.
    OTL will probably be pleased with the rugby this afternoon unlike our friend Gareth who I will let you work out who he supports. Brave little ferrets there out in the white bits searching for sniffs, then there is OTL with more new boots from the scoff fund and Archie trying to eat sniffs, will that little man woofer ever learn. His mum won't let him get away with much, hope he manages the guard duty tomorrow without getting into trouble. Thanks for the good wishes, nice to know. xxxxxx. For Archie and his mum xx and Mr Nipper x

    ReplyDelete