Friday 10 February 2017

Grey Day with a bit of wind!

Hi Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

They are here! Yep! Old Two Legs new boots arrived today all the way from Apeldoorn, Netherland!

OTL says that Apeldoorn, Netherlands is across the sea and down a bit!

Impressive or wot?

They didn't arrive in time for the morning walk so he had to wear the old ones where the sole and the uppers were not talking to each other on the right side of the heel!

Not that it mattered, he wasn't going to go paddling in puddles or wet stuff like that.

No rain and no snow but he did spot a couple of drops of sleet whizz past his nose. I don't think we will see the Snow Fairy at all, which is a bit of a shame 'cos the ferrets say they would love a rampage in some deep snow!

Seriously Grey Day!
 All we got was grey clouds and mist and a wind that came in straight off the sea. It was OK when you were walking into the wind but it was a bit of a blast when it was blowing up yer tail!

Lunchtime we found that 'Thing' again and this time it was standing up on it's end.

Holly reckons it didn't want to be wee'd on again by Eric!

Come on Eric, wee over the top!
 Both Eric and May did some investigations and decided it wasn't worth weeing on 'cos there were no doors, wheels or anything of interest!

A quick sniff and they left it on the beach for the tide to wash out to sea!

I've already had a wee, what about you trying?
 Tomorrow The Missus is off to one of her Master Classes and we think it may be the last before she heads off to U.S.A. All her ladies will have to suffer until she comes back!

Mind you, I bet when she comes back she will have some wonderful ideas about using inks and stuff in new ways!

Holly says that instead of putting all the stuff on paper, she'll slosh it all over her face to look like a 'Native American', or Red Indian to you and me!

OTL has been ordering some food on-line for him for when TM is away. Holly says that TM will be getting a stock of stuff in for us woofers, let's hope it's not a ton of Doggy Scoff!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties by the grey seaside. Well we had a bit of snow flurries here during the day, I went into the garden a few times to investigate but it didn't hang around and there wasn't enough for a snowball. The weather forecast that we saw said that tomorrow it would be snowy. It's been very cold here so me and my mum have been snuggled up once she got home from work and we've had the heating turned up. Now all this ordering stuff, well I told you my mum ordered me some scoff, the bag arrived on time and it weighs the same as me so it will keep me going for a little while. I hope OTL's scoff turns up alright and that it's nice and tastey and that there's plenty of it, we don't want him being hungry while Mrs TM is out in the states doing dances round campfires. I hope OTL is happy with his new boots and that they didn't get wet when they crossed the sea. My mum is having a few days off work so we won't have to get up in the middle of the night until next Friday, whooooopppppeeeee a whole week of lay ins. My mum is going to meet young Missie's mum and dad on Sunday at a craft show. My mum is worried about Mrs TM going to the states in case she decides it's better there, mind I told her there is no way Mrs TM would prefer anywhere without her favourite woofers. Now we reckon, and we wouldn't put it past some of them, but Mrs TM's workshop ladies might just chain her to the cupboard where she keeps her supplies and lock her in so that she can't go jetting off. Now you make sure that your scoff is ordered and I'm sure OTL will cook you some chicken while you're all home alone. Loved the pictures today. Have a lovely evening all, take care and stay warm. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (I don't want snow cos you won't see me if it snows on me) Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to say hello to you all, sorry I have been away but here I am xxxxxx
    It only seems like the other day that OTL had new boots, just what does he do to them? I have heard about this foreign visit, sounds very exciting except for you all left behind but Tesco have been with some supplies and I expect there will be more. You must ration yourselves or you will run out before she is back and with her face all covered in paint and towing a nice Texan steak behind she may come a real cropper. Have a nice day while she is out tomorrow and I will come back to see what you have been up to xxxxxx xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete