Tuesday 5 December 2017

New Camera's Here, Almost!

Yo! Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

It seems a little colder today, well neither pair of ferrets were too keen to go for a swim or even run on the beach! All they did was have a little jog at the end of the walk!

Sorry to see Archie Babe has got to get his butt squeezed, still, it will be all ready for Christmas!

Talking of butts, Holly Chops has got the Grumbly Tum and Old Two Legs has got a great idea to help her get rid of it. Instead of going to the vet and getting the Bunger Upper stuff, OTL is saying that Holly's inside should have a chance to get rid of all the bugs inside her tummy by cutting down on her food intake, especially treats and nibbles and all the stuff she normally gets to put away in a day!

So, he has decided that she is on 'Strict Rations' for a couple of days to see what effect it has. Just the Brambles biscuits and water.

Poor Holly, she just 'aint going to like that one bit!

Mind you, OTL says that won't do me any harm either! Wot? No Nibbles? No Advent Calendar Biscuits? No Cheese and Biscuit after dinner?

Oh! Wow is me!

OTL was all excited 'cos his camera arrived and he has been all over it looking at the different buttons and stuff while the battery charges up. Only one small problem, the battery won't charge!

Onto the telephone to Nikon UK who did the expected thing, 'Wot? Are you sure? Do you know what you are doing?

OTL then went into technical speak and mentioned High Speed LED Flashing, Residual Voltages and other important sounding things. Result was he has to send the battery and the charger back to be checked and replacement given. So, he could be without a the camera until next week.

Luckily he had ordered a couple of new batteries from Duracell and they arrived today, so he is charging them up before sending off the duff battery and the not so duff charger tomorrow.

He got them to arrange for them to be collected instead of sending batteries in the post!

He has put one on charge and the other he put in the camera just to test the camera and check on the settings.

Freddy trying to get some snoozing done but being interrupted by a flashing camera light!
So, it's all coming together and it won't be long before we get some photos back up on the blog!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Those Nikon people sound very good, fancy sending out something not in an all working state! Poor OTL having to wait another week, I bet he is very enthusiastic about his new camera, Michael said they should have gone to Specsavers before sending it out, did they not check the camera with the batteries before dispatching? It has gone very cold, I don't like it and wouldn't want to go for walkies on the beach. Lovely picture of Freddy all snuggled up makes me tired. Keep all warm and poor Holly having to cut out the snacks, what she needs is c h I c k e n .. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Wow, that don't sound right, cutting down Holly chops rations ........ not right at all. Poor Holly chops needs her rations to give her strength when she's got the grumblies. I'm not sure I like the sound of you getting short rations either Daisy. I hope Holly gets over her grumblies very soon. Go on OTL, go get some of the bung up stuff, it's nearly Xmas and you can't let Holly chops suffer just before Xmas, I mean, who will do the guarding if you have a poorly Holly and a half starved Daisy? I got a reprieve to day, the vets rang up and postponed my appointment until tomorrow, they're having work done on their alarm system and it means they didn't have any lights while the chaps were working on the system ........... do I mind? No of course not. It has been very cold here again today, I braved the cold to go up and see Brenda at the shop and get my cuddles and treats though, I am a brave little man. I don't blame the ferrets for not wanting to walk in the cold. Freddy looks very snuggly, poor little chap, fancy being disturbed when You're in full nap mode. I hear Mrs TM was playing with her new toy at 3 this morning, I hope it didn't disturb your snoozes. Sorry to hear that OTL has to send back the battery and charger, I would have thought they would have checked it all before they sent it out but that's TL's for you. I mean us woofers check things out time and time again until we're really happy with things. Take a nice sniff on a bush, how long do we spend there checking it out, we check it out from all angles, top to bottom, side to side then bottom to top and other side to other side ....... them TL's should be more like us woofers. I'll keep my paws crossed that you and Holly aren't on short rations for long, let me know if you need a food parcel sending ...... I suppose I shouldn't tell you that I got another of the big thick biscuits in my calendar today. Have a lovely evening all, get well soon Holly chops, stay warm and snuggly and keep batting your eyelashes at OTL and I'm sure he'll give in and give out some nibbles. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete