Thursday 18 October 2018

It's that Computer Again!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here again!

Us woofers have been benefiting from Old Two Legs reading the Stephen Hawking's 'A Brief History of Time' only this is the third time he has read it and still he is mystified on several points!

We reckon he has also learnt some serious descriptions of our computer!

Judging by what he has been calling it today we don't think E=MCquite covers it!

If it were me I'd learn how to use pen and paper!

We were up early again this morning and discovered that The Missus was still in bed!

Most unusual!

OTL got up and found that the downstairs light was still on, so that means TM has been up 'Getting Inspired'!

When we went out we got inspired as well, Eric said he could hear Nargles and I'm sure I heard something moving in the grass!

Wossat?
The computer naming carried on all morning and in the end TM said she couldn't stand it any more and rushed off to the doctors surgery to get her ears syringed out!

That left us having to use the big car to get down to the beach with Wendy and Monty.

Monty was dashing about while Wendy had her head in the grass having a good sniff for monsters!

Monty reckons he saw the monster but before he could jump on top of it, it ran away!

Well, I did see a monster but it ran off as soon as it saw me!
Now, we all think that when OTL or TM goes to have their eyes sorted, they should take Monty with them and get his checked out!

Today we have got chicken instead of Doggy Scoff but the only problem is, we got scoff tomorrow!

OTL is still playing with the computer so we will leave him to it and head off to see what nibbles there are in the kitchen!

With her ears all washed out, TM can hear us coming down the stairs!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. I wish my mum would get her ears washed out, I've been telling her I want to and have a sniff round the garden and she's ignoring me, might have something to do with the fact that I went out 3 minutes ago and 3 minutes before that, but I remembered that I forgot a sniff at the side of the garden. The weather hasn't been too bad today so I decided I'd go for a walk up the shop, it's not the same without Brenda there to give me cuddles and treats though. Brenda is getting better and I hope she goes back soon cos I do miss my cuddles and my treats. My mum had a lazy morning watching some crafting stuff on the telly then she had to go to work so my boy was snuggling me on the sofa and feeding me at my scoff times. He feels a bit better today but now Mrs Boy doesn't feel too good so she's gone to bed so they won't be having their takeaway and film night tonight. I reckon little Monty is very brave to look at monsters, I try to hide my eyes if I see one so it doesn't see me. Loved all the pictures today. Poor OTL, hope he sorts his computer soon, is he speaking in French to it? My mum always uses French when something here doesn't work properly. Glad to hear you had chicken today but sorry to hear that it's rotten doggie scoff tomorrow. Hope you all have a lovely evening with a few snackettes. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This re education of woofers is very worrying, I don’t think the spell check will understand all those new words and I would have thought TM would have had ear stops rather than ear check outs with all the shenanigans. Don’t teach Archie any of these new words because it will be bad for his mum. Those nargles are very sly making noises and then running away, they don’t play fair. Lovely to get chicken, what a good mistake but TM staying up half the night creating while you sleep, we will look out for what she has been up to! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete