Tuesday 19 October 2021

All Quiet on the Sea Wall!

 Hello Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, after yesterday’s fun and games, today has been a gentle day, like, no agro, very few Two Legs on the walk and some new Fungi hiding in the long grass!


 This one had some mates scattered around in the grass and you had to look hard to see them!

The council have been out with the grass cutting machines today and now it all looks as bald as Old Two Legs head!

OK, where have all the flowers gone, long time passing?

You know, you could make a good song out of that!

 I can't think of a song about a Silver Birtch!

Never mind, it looks interesting on it's own in the forrest!

How about, 'Sitting by the Dock of The Bay’?

Or you could even try some 'Rock'!

Well, that's about it today, everything has been gentle and OTL has lost a pound doing a sort of scratch card on the Lotto web site. You see he never won the Euro Lottery and he had a pound and sixty pee left in the account, so after three goes in which he won a pound each time he finally managed to lose the last game and thankfully there are no games he could play for sixty pee!

I keep telling him he will always lose, that's how they make so much money out of daft Two Legs like him!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.


1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Nothing wrong with a gentle day. I had a gentle day myself today, well, after being exhausted from all the ladyeezzz yesterday I decided to give myself a day off. My mum on the other paw has been quite busy, you see she can't get her noddle round when I can have my new tablets on account of they have to be given on an empty tum, well as my mum pointed out, I don't have an empty tum cos I have little and often and if I don't get it on time, I complain loudly. So that ruled out breakfast being given later on account of when my eyes open, my mouth, throat and tum do at the same time and they need filling. Then these tablets have to be given 12 hours apart ......so if I get my tablet later in the morning then my mum has to stay up later at night to give me the 2nd dose ....... see where this is going ....... my mum having a sort of nervous breakdown ....... we're going to see our own vet next week and she and my mum have sort of devised a plan for now. I sent that truffle bag carried today Daisy, it should arrive tomorrow cos I told my mum to tell the postman he had to get his finger out and get it there quickly. We've got lots of fungals in the garden and the streets round here as well, I've been giving them a sniff just in case they're edible or worth a packet in the shops ...... so far no good. My mum took her ticket to get checked today and the lady took so long to check, my mum thought it must have been a winner and the lady fainted at the shock ...... no such luck, it was the machine had run out of roll and the lady had to change it before it would check my mums ticket. Smashing pictures today. You're very good at coming up with song names. Lots of the trees behind our garden have dropped their leaves today so my garden is covered, if it doesn't rain tonight I might send my mum out tomorrow to clear them up. Hope OTL has better luck next time he gets a scratchy. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete