Wednesday 25 May 2022

Another paddle closer to a haircut!

Hello Woofers,

Daisy here again!

A bit of a slow day today. It's been one of those 'Snoozy' days where we start off with great plans but end up on your back with your paws in the air!

Old Two Legs was up a whole hour later than normal, so, we missed seeing the lads and the sun was so far up in the sky that the clouds lost all definition!


Just look on the bright side........it's not raining!

I had some fun chasing sniffs on the breeze while OTL wandered along the sea wall kicking the shingle off the sea wall and onto the beach!

Chasing sniffs is better than kicking stones!

It was fun to let OTL get a little bit ahead of me, the n I can sneak down to the water’s edge and have a little paddle, safe in the knowledge that there was nothing he could do to stop me!

One day we will find a branch and then I will be able to dive in and swim, getting wet all over!

The afternoon walk got really exciting when we came across a larger bunch of Ox Eye Daisies close to where the rabbits live. Other than that, once again, not too exciting!

 
It won't be long before the Ox Eyes will be as thick as the Slippy Cows plants.
 
 OTL spent the afternoon on the computer doing one of his favourite jobs, sending invoices off!

Actually, his most favourite job in checking the bank statement to see who has paid the invoices!
 
All this paddling I have done this week has left a dusting of mud on my tummy and legs and my hair is getting matted. 
 
OTL has been threatening me with a shampoo and haircut! 

But first he has to catch me!

See you all tomorrow.
 
Luv,
 
Daisy.
 

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, smashing pictures today. I specially like the piccies of you. You were very lucky with the weather down there. I was just about to go for a walk and I even got 3 steps up the path when it started to rain so I turned round and headed back inside. It's been quite windy here as well today, so paws crossed tomorrow it's nice and dry. Now my mum, my boy and me all sat and watched the last few episodes of Picard today, I had snuggles on my mums lap and we all had snacks. We're looking forward to next week to watching a new Star Trek series, this one starts before Captain Kirk, it starts with Captain Pike, so something to look forward to. My boy is back at work tomorrow. Make sure you run fast Daisy when you see OTL heading your way. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete