Sunday 22 May 2011

Going Home!

21st May



Hello all!

Daisy & Holly are Home!

After getting up and going for a walk in the forest with The Missus, we got back to see Old Two Legs taking the awning down and brushing all the leaves and twigs of the caravan, a sure sign we were on the move!

As we were going, this is the last chance I have to catch one of those Sneaky Squirrels.

Every morning I have sat in the caravan and watched those squirrels sitting out side on the grass, pulling faces at Holly and me. So, this morning I'm going to have a 'chat' with one or two of them!

Well that was the idea, but, as soon as I had sneaked out of the caravan and run like the clappers towards the squirrel, it shot up the trunk of the tree and sat there chattering at me in 'squirrel', I suppose it was load of 'Not Very Nice' language but as I don't know how to speak 'Squirrel', I didn't understand!

We'll be back and watch out next time, I'll be getting a full camouflage outfit and super fast running shoes!

OTL took a last look around a local wetland and came back with a picture of a Black Tailed Godwit, Holly still wants to know if it tastes like chicken!
Black Tailed Godwit#1
Black Tailed Godwit#2
The journey back didn't take too long, in fact the unloading of the caravan took longer than the journey!

We got an early night 'cos we were tired little puppies, but that didn't stop us mugging OTL for a bit of his shortbread that he had with his slurp of malt whisky.

See you tomorrow and we hope you liked some of the photo's of us on holiday!

Bye for now,

Luv

Daisy & Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment