Monday 11 April 2016

I Love Mondays!

Hi Woofers!

It's us! Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and The Famous Freddy de Ferret!

Monday mornings we get a chance to chase a rabbit or six! Today, Holly went off sniffing at the sign post, so I had plenty of time to do my 'Sneaky' attack!

This is where I stand still and pretend to be a bush or a plant or maybe a bench!

Steady Girl, Steady!
Of course, Silly Knickers Holly has to come and spoil it by rushing past me woofing her tail off!

Silly Knickers Spoils It!
Down on the beach May and April were having fun digging holes and rolling in the Sea Kale. I really don't know what it is they love about the stuff 'cos it still sniffs of cabbage to me!


Oooooooo! This is Soooooo Goooooood!
Miss May had been playing with the small bunch of Sea Kale. The last tide it was a rather high 'Spring Tide' that had washed right up the beach and nearly washed away the Sea Kale.

May was doing her thing but in a moment of sheer joy, she fell out of the Sea Kale and rolled down the ledge of Cockle Shells!

OK, Who Did That?
We headed home to find The Missus had cooked us some chicken which Holly and set about straight away!

To finish it off we both got a treat of a Teeth Cleaning Chew each!

I took mine up to Old Two Legs office and would you believe that Freddy tried to get a taste of it!

Fat chance!

Lunchtime Freddy and Wendy were down the beach with us and having a great time digging holes. At one point we could hear him shouting down the hole!

Oi! Can you lot hear me?
Holly asked who he was calling and he replied 'The Aussies'!

Some hope! They were all in bed!

Holly and I had a great time doing a 'Dash and Whizz' up and down the beach!

Catch me if you can!
Miss Wendy was shifting some sand when Freddy came up for a sniff and was told that the sniff was more than likely 'Woofer Wee!'

Watch it, you'll get it up your nose!
Back home OTL has been playing on the computer getting some invoices out to his customers, just so they won't forget to pay him some money so he can buy us our chews!

All the ferrets have got a liking for our chews and Freddy is the biggest fan of them. I've seen him sitting in his bed with the chew in his claws gnawing away and with a big grin on his chops!

I remember that Archie Babe pinched Holly's chew when he was last down here! Holly tried to hide it but Archie was just too quick for her!

We hear that Archie Babe is managing to get rid of his itchy bits! Holly says it is divine retribution 'cos he nicked her chew!

Keep yer tail up Archie Babe and you can have half of my chew the next time you visit, that is HALF not all of it!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening all down by the seaside. I hope you managed a chase of some rabbits before Holly scared them all away, I've been chasing squirrels out of my garden today and had a lot of fun doing it. I think I might like a taste of the kale that the furries like to roll in. Maybe I could nibble and roll. Your game of dash and whizz looks good. I bet Miss May got a shock when she fell out of the kale, how is Miss April, is she feeling any better. Maybe Freddie is practising calling down holes for when he goes on holiday, maybe there will be some nargles living at the bottom of a hole. Miss Wendy looks like she's enjoying her dig. Glad to hear you got some decent scoff today. Now about this chew that Holly said I pinched, there's a TL saying ....... finders keepers, I just happened to find the chew, how was I know it belonged to Holly chops. Daisy, I do love you, I promise if you share your chew with me I'll only take half. Maybe we could both start and each end and end up with a little smackerooo on the lips, like in Lady and the Tramp. I was feeling a lot better this morning, until I was digging under my mums bed, thought I'd do a spot of DIY and make a short cut to the living room, well, there I was digging away and as you probably know, when I dig I do a bob with my head every so often, well I forgot the bed was above me and I bobbed and banged my head on the bed and I've got a huge, humungous cut and it was bleeding. My mum has washed it out and kissed it better for me so I'm feeling much better now. I hope OTL's customers pay him quick so he can go to the doggie shop and get you lots of treats. Have a lovely evening all and happy muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs but no more digging today from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day you have all had down on the beach apart from the Cockle Shells and the Aussies not answering, lovely pictures really nice. I will stick up for Archie when he reminds you of the promise of half a chew, now if he gets Holly to promise half a chew then he will be in the lap of luxury with a whole chew, I will remember for you Archie, they will definitely help your itches. So sorry to read of your injury, what a silly little woofer almost as silly as Holly Silly Knickers scaring the rabbits!
    Good to see that the rabbits are about, or rather they were until rocket girl dashed by, shows the warmer weather is here. Maybe TM has caught sight of the warmth about and started on her cookery jaunt, long may it last, hope OTL finds a nice dinner waiting with a little nibble for you two. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete