Sunday 3 April 2016

Sunny Sunday!

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret back again!

Today has been a good day.!

Holly and I enjoyed a really good lie in bed while Old Two Legs breakfasted with the ferrets, as normal.

Today Miss May was being a right little pickle! While OTL was sorting out Aprils meds, May was tearing about all over the office. First she tried to pick a fight with Wendy but she wouldn't get out of bed!

Then she tried getting into every tight place in the office, starting off with a cardboard tube that was blocked one end but that didn't stop her from trying to dig her way out!


Spot The Ferret!
Then she dashed over to my cushion and got underneath to start hiding my toys but then she heard Wendy scampering about her cage and out came May at the speed of light!

The Ferrets Just Gone!
OTL, being a sneaky sort, managed to sort of catch her as she headed off to the door of the office to do a poo on the carpet!

She always does that, just to wind OTL up 'cos she thinks it a great big laugh to see OTL Shovelling Poo!

Yoo Hoo! It's Poo Time!
Down on the beach the tide was in but the waves were gentle so Miss May played at paddling in the shallows.

April was going to play but managed to get OTL to pick her up for a carry up to the grass path!

'I'm a Fast Ferret and you can't Catch Me!'
 Holly thought of a good wheeze, 'Let's pretend there is a sniff on the beach and you roll in it and I tell OTL!'

I thought it was a good idea and proceeded to give the sand a real good roll!

Holly did her 'Holly Good Paws' and ratted on me.

OTL bellowed 'NO!' but I ignored him until he came striding up to me, whereupon I jumped up and said 'Gotcha!'


Me pretending!
 Being Sunday and sunny and warm and bright, there were loads of people down on the sea front and of course they all wanted to stop and say 'Hello' to the ferrets.

Holly and I got right bored with the whole thing, I mean, we just can't go out without all the Two Legs going Ooo and Ahaaa!

Dead Boring if you ask me!

It was the same at lunchtime and there were three TL's who even wanted to take a picture of the ferrets all wrapped up in OTL's arms!


Wendy Chops about to dig a hole!
Back home OTL was still spending time trying to make the computer talk to the electronic box without any success. In the end he decided that he had the wrong programming lead!

So, first thing tomorrow he is off to get the correct one!

We don't like the idea of poor Archie Babe being starved, I mean, Holly and I know just what that feels like and it's not nice!

Mind you, OTL tells us we may meet up with Izzy, Hamish and Rizzo next week for a rampage around on the beach, now that will be fun!

It's a shame about Michael's cold, maybe he got it over Easter, you know having an outside shower is to blame, too cold and drafty!

We watched the F1 racing and there was a big groan in our house 'cos just as the race was about to start, the satellite box stopped working and TM had to reboot it!

TM was not happy!

All the ferrets are tucked up in bed now so I'm off to mug OTL for a nibble before it gets too late!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. So glad we all got to see the sun today but now it's hissing down here. That Miss May really did have the pickle in her today. I bet you really got OTL going when you were having your roll on the beach, I thought that was very funny. Loved all the photos today. Now I've thought of a really good idea and a way to make lots of money. When you go down to the beach next time and there's lots of TL's down there, charge them for having a photo taken with the ferrets, although why they aren't forming an orderly queue to have a picture taken with you and Holly is beyond me. Just think of all the treats you could buy and all the decent scoff as well, never again eat that yukky doggie scoff. Get Holly to go round with one of OTL's old hats and collect all the dosh. I bet your Mrs TM said a few naughty words when she had to reboot the satellite thingy dish. Hope you have lots of fun with Izzy, Hamish and Rizzo when you meet up with them. I was out on my walk this morning, just passing the shops and a lady opened her car door and I almost managed to jump in, I thought I could either have a ride instead of walking or go to live with her. I'm not happy with all this walking stuff, I'll have blisters on my little paws. Have a lovely evening all and a good day tomorrow. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy, your posts are too much fun, but then these comments rank right up there too!! Love reading everyone's responses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a tease Daisy pretending to have found something nice to roll in and what overcome Miss May with all that rushing around, perhaps she has discovered that next month everyone will have her name on their calendars like Miss April has now. OTL was a bit smart to stop her using the carpet again, well done OTL! The sun was really warm yesterday, we didn't go out but found some work to do outside, we were indoors before the thunder and lightening, I thought of you and Holly and all the doggie friends. Michael said it was too cold at Easter to use the outdoor shower but as he didn't get any Easter Eggs he had to settle for a cold instead, he thought you might have spare him a little chicken fillet if you didn't have any spare eggs. Hope TM sorted the Sky box out in time as two cars left the race before it even started, I didn't think Lewis Hamilton was going to do any good as bits of his car kept falling off as he went round. To come third was really a bonus but a great pity. Archie is now trying to stow away, things must be getting really bad, even worse than you, have you ever thought that other people might have better doggie scoff in their cupboards although none of them have OTL and TM so I suppose better stick to who you know. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete