Tuesday 6 September 2016

Tarts R Us, but not for long!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and the amazing Freddy de Ferret here again!

Do you ever get one of those days that start of being a bit yuck and then, without any warning turn into a 'Gottcha' day?

Well, we have had one of those!

It started off this morning when we were rushed around our morning walk by Old Two Legs who seemed to be in some sort of hurry!

Have a sniff, lift yer leg and 'Come on Hurry up!'

I mean, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do but in her own time you know!

As we finished the walk I remembered, we are off to the Parlour for a hair cut!

So, nine on the dot we were standing outside the door listening to the woofers howling away in the kennels. Poor woofers, I'd hate to be left in one of those cages while my TL's went off enjoying themselves!

Then we got dragged in and, well it wasn't fun and we were glad when they telephoned The Missus to say we were ready to be collected!

OTL had been out for a couple of 'Meetings' and had plans for some 'Manufacturing' this after noon, so a lunchtime collection was OK by him!

Out we came at the speed of light, straight into the car and off we went down to the beach.

Now the 'Parlour' not only cuts our hair but they trim out claws and give us a real good soaking in a tin bath full of smelly suds. I mean, we come out sniffing like a Tarts Handbag!

After collecting us we headed off to the beach for our lunchtime stroll on the beach and.....................

Gerrofanwalksniff!


Theresnothinlikeaseaweedsniffupyerback!
We got our own back and if we could have found some fox poo we would have given that a try as well!

However, there wasn't, so we didn't, but we might next time!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Evening little maties down by the seaside. Yayeeeeeeeee I'm so glad I'm not the only woofer that can't wait for a roll in a sniff after being bathed, clipped and brushed. Isn't it horrible, it should be banned. I hate it! You're so lucky you've got some sand and seaweed to roll in. I get watched like a hawk and have to be very crafty about when I dare roll in a sniff after a bath. You do look lovely though. My mum stays with me when I go cos she don't trust me not to be naughty, as if ............ Hope you're feeling better today, I was worried about you, I don't like it when my little mates are poorly. Love the pictures. Hope you get some decent muggings after all that terrible treatment at the parlour. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you girls . . . you are SOOOO naughty sometimes. Fancy rolling around getting all sandy when you've just had a shampoo and set. Honestly! I bet OTL wonders why he bothers to spend money on glamming you up when all you want to do is get down and dirty!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that roll around on the beach looked amazing, all the sand gets into all the little places and shifts out any airy fairy smells lingering from the poodle parlour. Hope you didn't get too snipped this time, we are going to have to wait until tomorrow to see the full extent of the treatment! Looks like there were a whole pack of woofers queuing up when you arrived but as you were on time I take it that you were shown to your seats immediately. I don't think your idea of fox poo was a good one, as ideas go definitely a no go, lambs heart and chicken would be off the menu for the foreseeable future, they would have got their own back. Have a lovely Wednesday and don't worry if you hear a big bang because they are knocking down your chimney stack, it won't come anywhere near you. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete