Monday 19 December 2016

We got the 'Grumby Tum'!

Hi Woofers!

Here we are, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

We want today to be over so that tomorrow we can feel better. Both Holly and I have picked up something that has given us the old 'Grumbly Tum' and we have not been our normal bouncy Woofers!

Down on the beach we met up with 'The Lads' and it was Polly who looked like she could do with a haircut! Polly said that if she had a hair cut that would mean she had to wear a coat and she just hates coats, so there is nothing like a natural coat!


Just call me 'Fluffy'!
 Holly was sitting on the Sea Wall when Barney II came past and he gave Holly a kiss to help her get over her Grumbly Tum!

Get better soon!
 Freddy had a great time rampaging around the house especially when Wendy did her 'Dissapearing' trick, but not to worry 'cos we found her in the office giving the Ferretone bottle a good licking!

It makes a change from hiding!
Freddy had fun sorting out all his squeaky balls and lining them up under the stairs! He has got a thing about his 'Babies' standing in a line!

I'm watching you!
While Holly and I were on our beds OTL showed us some Christmas Cards we had received and one jumps out 'cos it has pictures of Hamish, Izzy and Bella on the front! Izzy is going to be a 'Mum' soon and we just can't wait to see the pictures!

So, we are staying on our beds feeling horrid but with a bit of luck, tomorrow we should feel better, claws crossed!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. I'm so sorry to hear you've got the grumblies, it's not nice and I hope it soon goes away. I've got a big bottle of horrid nasty stuff that is making my tum feel better, I don't mind sharing it with you. Stay warm and snuggly and I'd give the muggings a miss tonight if I was you, perhaps you should have some chicken soup tomorrow to help your tums feel better. Didn't Barney give you a get better quick kiss today Daisy? Those ferrets look like they're having lots of fun. Freddie does like to make sure his "babies" at standing to attention, do you think he was a commando? Miss Wendy is being a bit cheeky helping herself to the ferretone. I agree with Polly, you can't beat yer own coat, I don't like wearing coats but my mum says I have to. I hope Izzy doesn't find it too hard having lots of little pups around keeping her awake at night, I don't think I want to be a mum. Anyways, I hope it all goes well for her. Take care girls and I'll keep all my paws crossed that you soon feel lots better. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you and Holly are both poorly, you haven't been eating any fake berries, have you? You had better get better soon or you will miss out on Christmas and that won't be fare. What a swiz that you didn't get a Kiss Me Better Soon kiss as well, some friends can be so mean. If Izzy gets any problems with her offspring she can call on Freddie for parenting advice in making them tow the line. Miss Wendy, what will she get up to next, first of all hiding inside the TM's chair and then helping herself to the Ferretone??? Polly does look all fluffy to keep out the drafts, I can imagine you and Holly all fluffy like that, I think you would look strange almost as strange as when you were clipped like poodles. Get better soon before turkey day arrives. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete