Monday 22 May 2017

It's 'That Time' again!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here again!

It's Monday, so that means Old Two Legs has work to do!

We will be off soon to our first holiday of the year. It will be The Missus second 'cos she went off to Texas and OTL had a few days off in Scotland with his cousin Alun.

Now, that means the caravan has to get it's wash and polish and 'De Spidered!

We were out early for our walk but we didn't hang about too long. As soon as we hit the beach Holly Chops did one of her famous 'Nose Dive and Roll' in the sand!

Boom! Here comes Holly!
 I don't do nose dives but I did chase after Holly as she charged off down the beach.

I'zzz coming for you!
 Of course Holly is a bit slow getting going and I was on top of her with no trouble!

BOOM! It's a flying Daisy Dog!
The ferrets, Wendy and Fred had a dig in the sand then headed for the grass where it was a little cooler.

Once we got back home OTL cleared the cages in double quick time and headed off to the caravan armed with the jet cleaner, a bucket, two bottles of caravan cleaner and a big sponge!

That's where he spent the rest of the day, scrubbing and washing and blasting the sea gull poo of the caravan walls and roof!

Not only did he do the caravan he also did the little car which had even more gull poo 'cos TM had left the car parked under a tree where the sea gulls just love dive bomb!

Those sea gulls are good shots!

So, Holly and I spent the day snoozing and OTL was working, oh yes, TM was slapping the glue pot!

We have seen a 'Tracking Report', the scope is on its way!

OTL has got to wash the big car and by then the scope will have arrived, so it's Play Time!

See you all tomorrow,

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties down by the sunny seaside. Looks like you and Holly chops had a good game on the beach. Does OTL let you and Holly go in the caravan to play hunt the spider? I don't do spiders, I run away from them as fast as I can cos they've got 8 legs and I've only got 4. Anything with more legs than me is a no no. Sounds like OTL worked very hard today so I hope he's got some decent scoff tonight and plenty of it. I expect you and Holly will help him if he can't finish his dinner. I've had a quiet day because it's been very warm and I was on guard duty very early this morning and again this afternoon. I'm thinking of mentioning that I haven't been paid for all this guarding that I do. I bet Mrs TM enjoyed her glue slapping. Will OTL be taking his telescope on holiday with him, I bet the skies will be clearer up norf. We've got a lot of pigeons round here and they seem to like dive bombing the cars. Well I better go get my scoff, so have a lovely evening all, hope the muggings are good. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get OTL to take pictures of the caravan and big car before the sea gulls notice the shine it would be lovely to see your shiny country home before the rain, dust and wildlife get to it. Hope the spiders didn't find a new home in the house, I know someone who doesn't do spiders other than Archie. I am watching a programme about how they make plawn clackers and is really is about a quarter prawn content. Smashing fun on the beach this morning before it was too hot and OTL was working that's good, Michael awoke this morning to a carefree Monday until he looked out of the window and found a car with a broken spring awaiting him. Oh well carefree until 7-45 am he was really pleased as OTL will imagine! Happy scoping, close your ears if it gets heated, we don't want you picking up any naughty words. Enjoy your day, nice scoff and cool breezes. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete