Friday 1 September 2017

Autumn is here!

Hi Woofers,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

It has been all warm and sunny today, not a sign of the wet stuff at all!

Miss May is getting more woofer like every day, just look at her having a roll on the beach, I mean, is that a woofer roll or wot?

Oh! This is Grrrrreat!
 Being a Friday, the Beach Cafe was open and of course, there were loads of tourists as well. Loads of new woofers and new sniffs!

Old Two Legs has to be careful when there are strange woofers about 'cos you never know when they might creep up behind you!

That being so, OTL spend more time picking up the ferrets than taking photos of us all on the beach!

We keep seeing the sea birds floating in on the tide, all looking for some mud to dig into!

They can almost feel the mud with their feet!
By the time midday arrived it was super sunny and Fred and Wendy had decided that a cuddle in OTL's arms was preferable to jogging in the sun shine!

Miss Wendy kept on changing her mind, first it was 'Let me down, I want a run', then it was 'Pick my up my paws are on fire!' followed by 'Put me down, I need a breath of fresh air!'

You just can't win with her!

Tomorrow OTL has promised Holly and I a bath and a hair cut 'cos we are getting close to our next holiday and we have got to look our best when we go!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Afternoon little maties .......... oh I don't like the sound of the word bath ..... sshhh. Where you going and when are you going? I need to know these things cos I'm nosey or so my mum says. We've had a busy day here, I was on guarding duty and boy sitting first thing, then my mum came home and we had an hour snuggle in bed, then she went shopping so I was guarding and on boy sitting duty again. My mum has cut the grass and I've done my inspection ...... it's ok but you couldn't play bowls on it!! I wanted a game of football but my mum said only if I went in goal, well I didn't fancy being the target of a big football so I said no. I think we're having an early night tonight because my mum has done loads of washing and she's had the turbo broomstick out so she says she's cream crackered. You look like you've all had a good day. It won't belong before you get the beach back to yourselves, I reckon them tourists will stop coming soon. My mum reckons ladies can change their minds ....... I reckon they should make their minds up and stick to it ..... Miss Wendy will have to learn. I hope that Miss May gets into strife for rolling in sniffs and has to have a bath like wot you and Holly chops do. Hope you have a good evening with plenty of muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a nice warm day for Autumn and we spent a couple of hours with Daisy Girl having lunch and spending money plus going in the wedding dress shop and having a look and an ooh and ahhh. The lady in the shop said if she still works there when Daisy needs a dress she will be happy to help, maybe not for a year or so yet though! More baths and hair cuts, it wouldn't surprise me if OTL watches you while you sleep to see if your coats are growing so that he can get scissor happy again. Better warn TM to be on guard, do not sleep unless locked in the cupboard! There was lots of traffic about and I can imagine how busy your patch was, never mind it will be quiet soon and you can have the place to yourselves again. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete