Thursday 12 October 2017

Eric is safe again!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, after yesterdays fun and games, Eric has managed to creep back into The Missus's good books, like, he didn't get up on her desk today.

Tomorrow, maybe but not today!

We were late getting to the beach and Old Two Legs was able to shoot directly into the sun and make it look like it was early morning!

Sneaky or wot!

Moody Morning!
Eric was not too happy about walking back to the car, so he stood still and shivered until OTL picked him up and he got a lift almost all the way back!

But I'm COLD!
 Miss May wandered around the beach but was commenting on the fact that the sand was cold and wet and how it made her tummy cold if she stopped walking!

It's cold and wet and makes me shiver!
 By the time lunchtime arrived it had got a but warmer, so Holly Chops made the most of the warm sand and had a good roll!

It's better knowing that under me is a real pongy sniff!
 When we got to the rocks by the Sea Wall, OTL saw this honking great spider walking down the rocks and heading towards Freddy.

Not sure of what the spider could do, OTL picked up Freddy and put him in the ferret bag while he took a couple of snaps.

I must say that I really didn't like the look of this arachnid, mind you, I don't do spiders!

We can't find it in any of our books! Can you see the breathing holes in it's abdomen?
We left it alone and headed off to home!

TM has been cleaning the caravan today and she says it is all nice and clean and sniffing just right!

That means it is going to give us the sneezes, especially the ferrets who don't like the stuff TM squirts into the air!

I think that OTL has salad and something tonight, we can't sniff any cooking so it is bound to be 'Cold'!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. I'm glad to hear that Eric isn't going to end up on a skewer just yet, I bet he's pleased as well. Now I don't do spiders either, I run away from them, they've got more legs than me so I don't trust them. I'd have been half way home if I'd spotted that monster. My mum says I'm getting a lazy bones cos today and yesterday she took me out for a walk but I didn't go far, I turned round and headed home. It's a tad chilly I find and I prefer to be in the warm. My boy has been at home today so we've had a few snuggles and we all watched the latest Star Trek together, I sat on my mums lap cos there is a scary nargle in it. My boy is having a takeaway tonight and my mum is having lasagne so there should be some good sniffs. Sorry to hear OTL won't be getting any decent scoff down there tonight, the muggings will be poor. You, Holly and the ferrets will have to sneak in the caravan and do a few little love puffs to make it smell a bit better. Loved the pictures today, looks like Holly found a really good sniff. Have a lovely evening and I hope that maybe there might be a bit of shortbread or something to mug later. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must tell TM that a working man needs good hot food on a cold Autumn day if she goes on like this he will be eating anything and everything he happens to come across, including unidentifiable spiders, he will be bringing them home first before devouring them while she eats her lettuce! Be warned TM, be warned TM! That was a good picture of the spider and no doubt someone will know what it is, just as well to move mini 4 Ls out of the way. Holly looks so happy doing her roll about, it must have been super, not long now before your shampoo and set so tomorrow you can dive about and roll and roll and really enjoy yourself. Go for it Daisy.

    ReplyDelete