Wednesday 13 December 2017

It's a 'Drab Day' but Profitable!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, it's been a funny sort of day, we woke up a little later than normal 'cos it was so warm and snugly tucked up close to Old Two Legs.

Downstairs The Missus and Holly were making a card with some tinsel on the top!

We had missed the sunrise or the sun was still in bed as the picture tells us!

No Sun and loads of Drab!
 One of the good things to happen was young Barny II came bounding along the Sea Wall to greet OTL and say good morning to us.

Yo Girls! And good sniffs?
 On a damp drab day like today the sniffs were hard to come by!

They have all gone! Nothing but rabbit poo!
 Lunchtime it was still the same except it was raining! We didn't hang about too long and back in the car park OTL met up with Darcy who we haven't seen for ages!

Not the brightest vista!
 Back home OTL got an order on email and set about doing the manufacturing and he was able to confirm the order and delivery for Friday!

He was quite a happy Two Legs as so far this month it has been a little slow, nothing unusual really but it was nice to get the order!

We have been doing some serious sniffing in the kitchen and Holly reckons that there is some steak thawing out. That means we can do some serious mugging tonight!

Let's hope tomorrow it is a bit warmer 'cos the ferrets all look like they are going 'Stir Crazy'!

Although they have been quite pleased with their time rampaging around the house, they say they have missed the sniffs!

Let's see what tomorrow brings!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. It has come, thank you Daisy and Holly for sending your family photo all smart with all six of you and no joins. Gone in pride of place next to TM and OTLs coach and horses. It really has been rainy today, Michael has commissioned a new photo of himself six years older than the last one and has put it up on Facebook. He was going to deliver the neighbours cards but isn't keen on getting soaked for them so they must wait. Best place is in the dry, let the sun get itself up and shining before venturing out, the saying is "only mad dogs and English men go out in the midday sun" but I think "it is only silly TLs and poor doggies go out in the pouring rain". Tomorrow I am going out with my ladies group and I have chosen steak so hope you get some tonight, maybe TM has bought some "Essence of Steak" to fool OTL into thinking he hasn't got salad. Oh well off to cook a steak and kidney pie with potatoes and 🥕. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. The weather here hasn't been too good either, it rained very hard this afternoon when my mum was at work and it's washed most of the white stuff away, only a little bit left in my garden now. It's good to see my garden back again. I was snuggled up with my boy while my mum was out and we played at wrestling, my boy videoed me and it's got the sound effects as well, I do sound ferocious. My mum wasn't best pleased with me yesterday cos she said I was being naughty, I ate a plastic tie that she took off of something, she thought I was crunching my scoff and didn't realise at first that I'd pinched the tie. Then I pinched some bird scoff in the garden, she thought I'd get a grumbly tum, but so far, touch wood, I haven't. Smashing pictures again today. Glad to hear you bumped into some of your mates when you were out. Hope you manage to mug a bit of the steak tonight. Now remember, don't chase away the postman tomorrow. Have a lovely evening all, stay warm and dry and snuggly. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete