Tuesday 23 January 2018

Warm today!

Hi Woofers!

We are back again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

I tell you, down here we are missing out of the dramatic stuff like snow drifts, freezing fog and other stuff. All we can do is walk through the puddles and jump in the muddy bits!

We were out early this morning and were charging up and down the beach while Old Two Legs was clicking away, as normal!

........and the sun hasn't even got up yet!
One of the things about sun rises and sun sets is the light keeps moving and one moment it is all grey then suddenly it changes!

Sometimes when we are on holiday OTL will spot a good scene and then plan a shot and he will then sit there for ages waiting for the light.

Only occasionally it all comes together but mostly you can sit there waiting until your tail drops off!

The time between both of these photos was about three minutes but you can see the difference!


.....and the sun still hasn't got up!
Lunchtime we took Freddy and Wendy down to the beach and OTL used the squeaky ball again! Freddy was a little reluctant to waddle after OTL but a couple of squeaks of the ball and he was off!

We met up with 'Prince', the woofer who got lost a little while ago. His Two Legs decided to walk with OTL so Freddy and Wendy had to be picked up and carried.

Not that Freddy was complaining!

When we got to the football field, they said goodbye to Prince and enjoyed  a dig at the mole hills and a good ferret in the grass!

Back home again and it was time for some late lunch, chicken!

There was a lovely bowl of chicken waiting for us and afterwards, a snooze under OTL's desk!

We can sniff curry, so we know what OTL has for dinner tonight and of course we look forward to a nibble of Nan Bread dipped in the gravy!

Yum! Yum!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties, little Arch here, typing from inside the doghouse. I've been in a bit of bother a couple of times today. First I found a treasure and I carried around for ages and my mum didn't know, then all of a sudden she twigged I had something, well she STOLE it from me, my precious paper clip, SHE STOLE it!!!!! I got told off for pinching it, but I didn't pinch it, I found it. The a little while later there I was minding my own business, on my sofa, with the new throw, without a pattern, so I thought I'd do wot Mrs TM would do and put a pattern on it. Well you should have heard wot she called me when she came in and found the lovely pattern I designed, now Mrs TM would have been pleased to see such and original design, not my mum though. Some days you just can't win with these TL's can you. I went up the shop this morning and had cuddles with Brenda and I got some treats, I might just ask Brenda if I can move in with her cos I bet she wouldn't call me all sorts of names just because I made a plain throw pretty. Mind I did have a nice siesta this afternoon before I found my treasure or created my beautiful design. Those a pretty pictures OTL took this morning. Glad to hear Prince is still with his TL and not lost again. That's very sneaky of OTL to take the squeaky to get the ferrets to walk. Pleased to hear you had a lovely bowl of scoff when you got home from your walk. It's been quite drizzly here today but not quite so cold. Hope you manage to get some of that naan bread dipped in the curry. Hope you all have a lovely evening and stay nice and snuggly. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (creative) Arch and the (goody two shoes) Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures of the sun trying to get out of bed, they were a very good reason for OTL taking his camera out to play. Of course taking your pictures is a very, very good reason, where would we be without seeing pictures of our favourite little family. Glad Prince isn't lost again and a good excuse for the little legs to be carried, they probably will try to arrange that again. The squeaky ball does the trick with Freddie but I wonder how long it will take him to cotton on to the ruse? Chicken for lunch and maybe naan bread dipped in curry sauce for supper that's looking better, well done you two. We had lovely cake this morning as it was a birthday for one of my Craft group, very yummy home made with butter cream and nuts and mmmm, I tried making it last a long time. Maybe go out tomorrow if the weather behaves itself, it was drizzly today so hopefully dry tomorrow. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete