Sunday 11 February 2018

Sunday is for relaxing!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

You know, Sunday is one of those days that everything in this kennel goes at a slower pace. Like, The Missus stayed in bed until half six, where normally she gets up at three thirty with things buzzing around in her head. Old Two Legs has often said that she should get someone to have a look at her head if it keeps buzzing like that!

No, today it was six thirty and as soon as she got up she was saying she couldn't find the pain killers 'cos she got a head ache. I mean, what's a little head ache?

OTL was up and running and soon we were off to the beach. The sunrise wasn't as spectacular as it has been but he was clicking away practising his 'Composition', whatever that is!

Now, if he could move the moon over a bit he could get it balanced!
We met up with a Black Bozo Labrador who had an LED light attached to his collar, I mean, who wants to go walkies with landing lights attached to your collar?

Cleared for landing on runway two!
 Holly said that a sensible woofer would use his nose to sniff out the interesting bits, not use landing lights!

We were investigating the mud flats and other than the Brant Geese making a noise there didn't seem to be any sign if the straight depression we saw yesterday but the mounds were still there.

We have all made notes in the 'I Spy' book Holly uses to make notes of strange things.

I suppose you could call it her 'I Spy Strange Things' book!

No sign of the straight depression we saw yesterday.
Being Sunday, OTL was a little more relaxed about us and left us to investigate a really strong sniff that turned into a seriously whiffy pile of poo that was calling us to have a roll and we did and was all over the place!

We got a good wash when we got back and the harnesses had to go into the washing machine!

Great!

TM developed a sore throat as well as the headache and decided to wrap up in a blanket and spend the day on the sofa watching the TV!

It's good news that Mrs Boy is heading this way, that means Archie Babe will get treats and cuddles and games!

OTL has spent some time up in the office watching NetFlix 'cos he says that getting near to TM is too dangerous if she starts sneezing and dribbling all over the place!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. My mum has been having a chat with Mrs TM on faceache. Poor Mrs TM, she was going to see the cat lady but she didn't feel well enough. We all hope Mrs TM feels better soon and is back to her buzzing self. I did note that me and my mum were up before Mrs TM today, now there's something for Holly to put in her I spy strange things book. I bet Holly has got lots in there. My mum went off to a craft show this morning with Mrs Marianne and Mr Steve, my mum came home with a bag bursting at the seams. Ooooh I've got something for Holly's I spy book, this morning the sun was beaming away then a while ago these funny little white balls fell out of the sky and covered everything and it went very dark, then we has some more beaming sunshine which surprised my mum and now it's gone very dark again. Now that is all very strange. Mrs Boy will be arriving tonight, her plane lands just about 8 o clock so that bozo woofer needs to dim his landing lights or the plane might just land on him. Now about this depression, do you reckon the doctor treated it with an anti-depression pill? Oooooohhh the sun is out again. That sounds like a super sniff you found this morning, I haven't come across a super sniff in ages. Loved all the pictures and I'm sure that OTL's composition is just spot on. Well I better go have a snooze cos I've a feeling that I'll be late to bed tonight on account of Mrs Boy being so pleased to see me, she'll be wanting me to stay up late so she can cuddle me. Life is hard being a woofer but I do love Mrs Boy so I'm happy to miss out on a bit of snooze, I mean it's not as if I NEED beauty sleep. Have a good evening all, snuggle up with Mrs TM and make her feel better. OTL is probably wise to stay out of the way of the germs. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete