Thursday 8 March 2018

It's wot they call 'Blustery'

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

We were watching the weather forecast this morning and were informed that there would be 'Blustery Showers'. Now, I've heard of Heavy Showers and Light Showers and even Occasional Showers but this is the first time we have had Blustery Showers!

Holly has got a better, all encompassing description.

All showers are WET!

I was having a small snooze under the office desk and listening to the news. I was a little unsure about going out in the rain but Old Two Legs insisted, ooh! He is so bossy!

Can't we wait until it gets warmer?
 When we got down to the beach it had eased up on the rain so it was a brisk walk along the Sea Wall. We did see that the green bin thingy had gone, not sure if it had floated away or someone had worked out a super use for it!

Well, I can't see it anywhere!
 Lunchtime it was better, no rain, just a blustery wind blowing but that didn't matter we still had the sniffs and a run on the path!

No rain but the clouds have got a gallop on!
 As we walked along the Sea Wall we could see the rain sprinkling water all over Essex. That is the best place for the rain!

It's raining on The Dark Side!
 Back home I decided that the bed under the desk was the most comfortable spot in the house, so I crept in and curled up with my Bonio and spent a good two hours with my paws in the air!

This is just right right!
 OTL has said that it is about time Holly and I got a haircut and is to set aside some time this weekend for bathing Holly and I. Then, after getting blasted into next week with the Dog Dryer then shaved to within a millimetre of our skin!

I'm not looking forward to this weekend!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Do you know Daisy, that Holly chops is right again, all showers are wet, she really is clever and if they did a mastermind for woofers, I'm positive Holly chops would win. Loved all the pictures today, lots of you and Holly. It's been really quite cold here again, I'm still waiting for spring to arrive. Mrs Boy's plane took off and landed where she needed it to land so she had a night in a hotel and she's got her bus ride to where she lives, she should get there about 11 USA time which is about 5 or 6 hours behind our time. I have my paws crossed that she's comfortable because it is such a long time to travel, I don't think I would like it. Well I came up with a good idea to get to the vets, I'm going on Tuesday to get my butt checked, I told my mum it's getting a bit itchy so she gave them a ring for me. Me and my mum moved back into our bedroom last night, I must say it was super being able to stretch out on the kingsize again. It's been a bit of a quiet day here today, lots of washing going on and a bit of shopping. My boy has gone back to work so I didn't have him to wrestle with but I did manage a short siesta with my mum so that was nice. I'm on guard duty first thing tomorrow when my mum goes to work but she's promised me I can have a snuggle up and a snooze with her when she gets home. Now I don't like the sound of this weekend for you and Holly chops, baths, blasting and balding ........... hhmmmmm. Tell OTL it's still a bit chilly and that I reckon you and Holly chops look lovely as you are, you never know, he might decide to leave it until it gets a bit warmer, good luck ladies. Hope you all have a lovely evening with plenty of snuggles and muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well these blustery showers, we never had the showers but when Ian came mid morning he said. “Welcome to Windy City” and I had already warned our visitors to put their coats on even if they were only driving about half a mile and back. They came in thanking me before removing coats and scarves, it had looked so nice indoors with the sun and blue sky, appearances can be very wrong! I love the picture of those pleading eyes looking up from under the desk. Now before you mentioned haircut I was thinking that your coat looked a bit untidy like longish like needing a smallish groom. A bit here and there, oh and there and there, so while OTL is at it he might just as well do the proper job, you will probably delete me from your Christmas card list but the truth will ought. I wonder where your visiting container went, washed up on someone else’s beach, I suppose. I bet Archie’s family are missing Mrs Boy it is a very long journey and I hope she has a pleasant comfortable journey as much as she can. Tomorrow I am going to the seaside but to the eastern shores, that is if it doesn’t rain. Keep warm and plenty of little nibbles to keep your strength up for the inevitable haircut! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete