Sunday 25 March 2018

Snoozy Sunday

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret again!

I tell you wot, this mucking about with the clocks certainly messes up you day! I mean, the time when we should be waking up is replaced by a walk along the sea front and times when we should be chasing Flogs in the pond is taken up by snoozing!

Trust the Two Legs to mess it all up!

Down on the sea front it was almost the same as yesterday.........Grey!

Oh! Look! Sheerness!
 When we parked the car in the car park there was a motorcycle covered with a motorcycle tent thingy. Now this is new, we don't get motorcycles covered up and left overnight. We looked around to see if there was anyone camping on the sea front but there was nothing to be seen!

Strange!

We left the bike and headed off for our walk. On the way back Old Two Legs spotted something in the water, just off shore.

OK, Wot is it?
 Lucky for us OTL can zoom in and enlarge the picture, clever or wot?

Look! A Bozo in a Boat!
Now, we are not sure what he was doing paddling his canoe on the sea when there is so much mist around but there are some strange TL's visit our sea front!

Hey, talking of Bozo's, lunchtime we were walking along when this big mean looking bozo woofer with a bad attitude came up to OTL.

Holly and I legged it and left OTL to sort him out but OTL knew this woofer and the woofer just loves OTL!

Why is it that all the big ugly looking Bozo Woofers love OTL?

Come on OTL, tickle my tail!
 His owner was keeping Bozo on the lead 'cos she said he was just too friendly!

Yeah, Right, rather you than me!

Glad to hear that Archie Babe can reduce the number of pills but the sharp needle every month sound very brave!

See you all tomorrow, providing we can wake up in time. OTL says it takes him all summer to get used to the clocks going forward, just in time for when they go back!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I've had a snoozy Sunday as well. My mum came home from work and we went to bed, something to do with losing an hour she said. Well she couldn't get back to sleep so we came downstairs and had some breakfast then we both had a snuggle on the sofa but the bozos next door kept barking. My mum feels very hard done by because of the missing hour, she's a bit like OTL, it will take her until the clock goes back to get over it. Now did I tell you that yesterday I met the new kid on the block, well his name is Archie, just like mine! Seems my mum knows this Archie and gives him treats when he goes in her shop. Well he's quite a little chap and when he met me he woofed at me and he was telling me to woof off, can you believe it? This little small fry, telling ME to woof off!!!! I told my mum not to give him any treats for being so rude. I could knock him out with just one of my paws. My mum reckons he suffers from little big man syndrome and he'll get better behaved as he grows. I was telling her he won't be growing much if he woofs at me again. I think OTL is just a dog whisperer in disguise. I don't know of any woofers who don't fall for his charms. That chap in the canoodle is a bit daft wandering around the sea in the mist, he could meet up with a very big boat if he's not careful. I hope you're getting decent scoff for all that getting up early you're doing. Have a lovely evening and hope the muggings are good. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well all I can say is that it was a less traumatic day than yesterday, you didn't have any more fluff to loose. Do you think that the biker has a canoe, was it him in the water or maybe a stowaway from Southend, a way of beating the toll charges! The poor Bozo needed some TLC to clean his eyes perhaps that is what he was after because OTL would have seen to them. So Archie has met his match with a smaller Archie who is clearly boss or who thinks he is boss. BIG Archie is so butch to threaten him though his mum, I can see "paws at dawn" except our Archie would still be in bed.
    Officially it is now Summer so bring on the sunshine and go away the talk of snow, I don't need any snow and don'e want any snow, so there!!
    Bin day again, I don't know why they come around every day, what ever happens to the rest of the week? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete