Wednesday 2 May 2018

And then it rained!

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret back with you again!

After yesterdays mild weather we were hoping that today might be sunshine and balmy breezes but wot did we get?

Yep! Rain!

It was that misty sort of rain that if you stay out in it too long you will end up wet!

Mind you, we got a sort of sunrise, well the sun had got up ages ago but there was a little colour and Old Two Legs is still playing with the phone camera!

This sniff is more interesting than the sunrise!
 A bit further along the sea shore we saw the last of the sunrise as it disappeared into the grey clouds!

There it was.....Gone!
We didn't hang about too long and were back just before the rain started with gusto!

Lunchtime OTL took a good close at the incoming rain clouds and reckoned there was a 'Window' where we could get out, have a run and get back before we got wet!

Hearing this, Eric and May decided to risk a run and even managed to find some short grass to have a roll in!

This is better than rattling the cage door at home!
 Eric has developed an annoying trick, he jumps up and hangs on the cage door, then he rattles the door and makes a big noise! Such in the noise that OTL ends up letting him out for a rampage around the office!

I suppose it is the same thing that Holly and I do when we think he is late in taking us out for a walk. He does a sort of 'Ferret Woof' while rattling the cage door, sounds a bit like 'Dooking'!

OTL gets fed up and in combination with Holly and I jumping up at his office chair, in the end we are soon heading off for a walk!

Luckily for us we managed a walk before the rain started again. Still, there is sunshine forecast for later this week and over the Bank Holiday!

Hey! We hear that Archie Babe had a rough night last night, maybe he has been eating something he found in the garden! On top of that it sounds like he got squeezed, stabbed and generally pulled about!

Poor Lad!

Get well soon!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,


Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Here I am, brave soldier. Oooohhh I had an awful night, I was dirty dick quite a bit and I went to the vets this morning, I was going to have my teeth cleaned but my mum reckoned I was way too ill so the vet checked me over, took my blood, stabbed me and gave me more tablets to take and told my mum to feed me half an hour after we got home. Well I didn't want any scoff ......... can you believe it????? All the nurses and the other ladies came to see me at the vets and they all pronounced that I was very ill cos I wasn't bouncing around, they all felt very sorry for me, mind not as sorry as I felt for myself but a chap has to do wot a chap has to do and I did go to them all for cuddles. My boy tried to give me some scoff after lunch, he came over to the sofa where I was laying on my mums lap and I decided he'd feel better if I let him hand feed me. I've had some scoff this afternoon and I have to take a tablet in about half an hour, it's the size of a lorry wheel but I'll be brave (cos I am that chap) and I'll take it. The pictures cheered me up today. Little Eric is a funny little chap with his antics. I hope you're getting decent scoff. Don't worry about me girls, I'm being very, very brave and snoozing on my mums lap. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (aren't I the bravest woofer you know) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Mr Phone Camera Man, must be getting weak or maybe saving his strength for the holiday, don't blame him. Lovely pictures even so Eric and May look really happy with each other and I love the tale about the cage door, my black and white cat Polly used to tap on the kitchen window with her paw, then when ignored tap with claws out and one night when I didn't notice her she lunged full height at the window, four foot tall she was but I did notice the noise, she never spoke to me for a week! Eric is a real little rascal getting on for Archieness, he with his lorry wheel sized pill just because yours are a big as dustbin lids he has to come up with something heavier. Get well soon little chap, I know he reads my comments just like I read his X. That rain has been playing us up today, every time Michael went to go out to work the rain stopped him, every time he sat down the sun came out. We had a fun day as the boiler was serviced so had to be turned off and the engineer couldn't turn off the gas properly so we couldn't use it until "The Gas Man" came to sort it out, he had driven here from Margate then he borrowed a pin to mend it and hey presto we had heat again. Hope the scoff has been good, the weather is supposed to warm up so maybe TM will feel like not opening a tin or maybe a tin is quicker, what ever it is hope you enjoy it and perhaps a Chinese at the weekend xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Mrs Sue, I feel quite a bit better today and I haven't been dirty dick anymore. I have to tell the girls how brave I am or how else would they know. I don't want them thinking I'm a wimp or they might flutter their eyelids at another woofer. xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete