Wednesday 29 August 2018

Wet Walks, Horrid Vets and OTL Runs Off!

Hi Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

You know, it was still dark when Old Two Legs got up this morning! By the time we were ready to go out the sky had got lighter but there was no sun, just big wet clouds!

The walk was fun, Holly and I went off sniffing while young Eric spent most of the time trying to get into the Ferret Bag to keep out of the rain!

I mean, it wasn't too wet, just a few drops of rain, just enough to give a woofer a wet nose!

Eric reckons it was enough to wash the whiskers off a ferret!

OTL didn't get the camera out 'cos he reckons that the camera is not really that water proof.

Not that we don't have any pictures, you see last night OTL was heading to bed and just finished saying good night to the ferrets, yes, he does, every night!

Out of the office window he saw the moon all big and glowing a sort of red colour, so, up comes the camera and he rattles off a couple of shots, hand held as well!

This one with the 'Every Day' camera.
 Then, just for an experiment he rattled off one with the Infrared Camera.

Not a UFO in sight!
We all spent this morning snoozing and around midday OTL headed off to do some work, poor lad!

Mind you, I need sympathy as well 'cos I was bundled into the car and driven off to the vet with TM clutching a precious bottle of the finest Daisy Wee I could get out!

Well, I got poked and pushed, listened to and they even lifted my tail to see what tomorrow would bring!

In the end it was decided that there was nothing obviously wrong with me but OTL has to go back in a months time clutching another bottle of fine vintage wee, mine, not his!

I seem to remember that this happened before and the second sample was declared as 'Duty Paid' and I was allowed out!

So, all is well and just like Archie Babe, I've lost a little bit of weight but not enough to worry about!

We are off now to see if OTL has anything worth mugging!

Bye for now!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. I'm very relieved to hear that you're alright Daisy, I was worried about you cos I know you don't like the vets, did you get treats? You must have treats when you go to the vets cos it's the law. The 2nd picture looks very spooky. It rained here this morning then it stopped and now it's starting again. I declined the offer to go up the shops this morning so my mum went to a garden centre and then she did the shopping. She's bought some stuff that you mix with water and spray on the garden and it's supposed to stop the pesky foxes, they tried again last night to dig a hole and get in but my mum is on it and she's filled the hole in and sunk some poles down to try to stop them digging and if that don't work, then watch out you mangy foxes, the spray will be next, following that will be doses of lions poo, which they also had at the garden centre but my mum reckons I'll roll in it and have a taste so she doesn't want to use that ............ well I mean, one must sniff it and see wot's in it when it's rolled flat and then one has to see if it tastes like chicken doesn't one. Glad to hear little Eric didn't get wet I'm guessing Miss May stayed in bed while you were all out patrolling the neighbourhood. I hope you charged the vet for that bottle of Daisy wee. Did Mrs TM pay the bill or did she save it and give it to OTL, good job he's working at the moment it will help pay. My mum nearly fell down in a fit yesterday at the vets, she bought me 2 bags of treats and they told her she was in credit ........... credit ......... well that means they owe my mum dosh instead of her owing them dosh ......... mind, I reckon they should just be pleased that I go there and be thankful that I visit them so I don't really think they should charge at all. Hope you get some muggings tonight to make up for the loss of weight. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So a 2018 Vintage Daisy Wee, I don’t think it will be popular not even with your fans, I prefer a Hock or a Chardonnay sorry to be so fussy. Well spotted with the sky last night, it had to be photographed and with two cameras, the infrared shows the trees and rooftops more and I like both. OTL working again, poor man but with eight mouths to be fed, needs must! I hope the dinner smell was something that you and Holly like and you could get your share. We have been away to a railway that has a one mile track and they run on time but not everyday, also there is nothing at the end although you can get off walk around and then get back on the train. Now I am going to retrace your stepsbto see what else you all did xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete