Thursday 6 September 2018

Hard Hats? Wot Hard Hats!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy,Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Well, it has been a funny day today, well for us anyway!

When we went out this morning it was rather mild, no rain and the grass was dry as well!

No Soggy Bottoms!

Mind you, Eric did blag a lift in the bag all the way down to the Sea Wall!

......are we there yet?
Holly showed herself up again, while we were walking along the middle path, those two Hairy Arsed Husky Woofers came bounding along the top path to meet us just where the two paths meet.

I was off like a streak of light 'cos I don't do big woofers.

Not Miss Tartus Maximus Holly Chops!

She hangs about until they are almost on top of her, then she does a quick turn, runs around the Two Legs who was hanging onto the lead and shoots off towards Old Two Legs!

Can't catch me Bozo's!
That wasn't all, as she came down the path, there, waiting in the middle of the path was that Big Bozo Bert!

Holly was stuck and couldn't get past so, just as she skidded to a halt in front of Bert, he gently leans forward and plants a kiss on her nose!

Oi! I said, No Tongues!
That was it, off went Bert to say hello to OTL. That Bert had the biggest grin I have ever seen on a woofer and his tail was straight up like a ships mast!

Lunchtime Wendy and Monty came out with us and both blagged a lift in the bag all the way down to the sea shore. It was at that moment all my self control went up in smoke, I dashed down the beach, had a 'Deep Paddle' in the sea then rolled on my back on the sandy beach!

OTL was not happy about it but I didn't care!

You know, I could do this all the way back as well!
Both ferrets had fun sniffing all the way back to the car. Monty was getting all big and brave, he found several holes where the rabbits had started to dig a hole.

Monty took a deep breath and shouted down into the hole trying to scare a Nargle into making a run for it!

Oi! Nargle Chops, Where are you?

Now, Archie Babe, wot's all this 'Sore Paw' thing? We thought you were a Big Brave, Bold Doodle Dog. How on earth have you twisted your leg? You really must be more careful when you are chasing those Foxes!

Hey, hear is another thing. We had an email this morning from Rocky's mum asking us where our Hard Hats were! All just 'cos our new harnesses were a little 'Bright'!

Well, when I next go up in the loft, I'll have a look for OTL's hard hat and show you what a big bold woofer looks like with a hard hat!

Now, you know how tight OTL is? Well, today he had to take the big car in to have a new Fog Lamp Bulb put into the rear of the car. In goes OTL expecting a new bulb and a bill for about Ten Bob.

No chance!

In goes the car and out comes the Service Manager and says, 'Sorry, the bulb holder is corroded and we can't repair it, you will have to have a complete unit and that will cost £250.00!

Poor OTL, they had to get the First Aider to come out to OTL cos he had a panic attack! His wallet went into contractions!

OTL is not a Happy Puppy!

The weekend is almost here and the caravan has to be cleaned, the next door neighbours plants need to be cut back and the ferrets have to have their anti flea stuff on their necks!

Mind you, Holly and I have to have our anti tick stuff on Monday!

OK, we are off now, I can hear the pots and pans being rattled, so that means nibbles!

Bye for now!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy,Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

2 comments:

  1. Helloooo little maties, Arch the brave here. Daisy I was in agony, I had to have 3 tramadol tablets cos the vet said so, now I kept spitting them out cos they taste awful so in the end my cruel, wicked mum just poked them down my throat!! Wot a way to treat a fearless, brave woofer who is in agony with his bad leg. Do you know how hard it is to wee as well when you've got a bad leg? I had a bit of bother keeping my balance cos it's a bad front leg and I have to lift my leg at the back to wee, now I had to becareful that I lifted the right leg so that I didn't fall over. Sometimes it's very hard being a very brave little soldier and my mum is no help. My leg is feeling a bit better today and I've got to go in the morning and get it checked again, the vet said I might have to stay in and have an x-ray and cuddles. My mum reckons though that I won't have to stay in so it'll be just the cuddles then. I did sleep very well last night except that my mum kept waking me up to see if I was alright and my boy got called into work at 4, I must tell him to shut the door quietly or it disturbs my snooze. He's been home for the rest of the day cos he had to stay until the day staff came in, apparently a big spider broke in and set off the fire alarms. If I'd been better I could have gone and stood behind him when he tried to find out where the spider was lurking. My mum has to go back to work tomorrow so I suppose she'll be disturbing my snooze, don't they realise that a chap needs his snooze when he's trying to get over a very bad leg. I'm glad Holly told that Bert no tongues, I mean, I'd come down and see him off but with my leg, I can't run as fast as usual. Hope you enjoyed your dip in the sea, hope you didn't get cold. I like that ferret bag, I think I might have to get my mum to get one for me cos I'm not allowed to go out walking at the moment, in fact I'm only allowed to go in the garden for a wee and I have to be lifted up and down the step. Poor OTL, there are so many people trying to get their hands in his wallet, can't he just paint some red paint where the light should be? Perhaps you and Holly should go with him and growl at the people who try to con his dosh off him. Tell Monty to becareful putting his head down holes when he don't know who lives in them. The weather has been quite nice here today but it's started raining now so I'll have to get my mum to hold the umbrella over me when I need a wee cos I don't want to get my poorly leg wet. Hope them pots and pans have something very tasty in them for you both. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (war wound) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing the big brave woofer in a hard hat. That Holly chopsticks is going to get herself into a spot of bother if she carries on like that but she isn’t that silly in flirting with big woofers on leads. Now that little light bulb set in the platinum holder with diamonds and rubies surrounding it, £250 is very reasonable, TM could wear it when it isn’t foggy. At least it has been a bit drier today so that I could get on with the outdoor jobs I was intending to do, your caravan is all spick and span, all the needles and sprays are being administered so you are all set for the day in Sheerness, make sure OTL and TM have their passports up to date. Monty is so cute and OTL finds some beautiful pictures for your Diary xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete