Tuesday 30 October 2018

A Snoozy sort of day!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here again!

It's been one of those Honky sort of days. You know, the ones that seem to do nothing and end up vanishing with out a trace!

Old Two Legs has been blessed with the cold that The Missus has kindly passed on!

OTL is not a happy bunny!

He says he would rather just stay in bed and let everyone get on with the day!

No chance!

Holly was awake first, somewhere around three thirty when TM got up to make a quick card and watch the F1 race recording!

Holly cuddled up to OTL and made sure his ear was nice and clean!

It seems that OTL has got over the clock change quickly, he woke up at ten to six and made a sort of groaning sound, the sort of noise he makes when he would rather be doing something else!

We went out for out walk and Eric cuddled up to OTL and refused to get down for a run until we were on our way back and on the top path!

I've never seen him get across the football field so quickly!

The view across the estuary was rather uninspiring, no sign of the sun at all!

I mean, just how boring can one picture be?

Back home it was 'Accounts Day' so that is boring computer stuff with spread sheets and bits of paper!

Still, I suppose he has to do that to keep us all warm and well looked after!

That reminds me, I must have a chat with him about our holidays next year, Holly and I fancy going back to the Mull of Kintyre again 'cos the beach is wonderful!

Lunchtime we had to drag him away from the computer cos Holly and I were walking around with our legs crossed!

The weather had not changed, still cold windy and uninspiring and Monty and Wendy refused to  get out of bed for a walk!

In fact Monty did suggest we took Eric instead!

While OTL was plonking away on the computer us woofers were having a chat about the warm weather we have had this year and how we wished it were as warm now!

Still, with a bit of luck we will have another warm year. Holly says that the phenomenon known as El Nino should bring some warm winds but the down side is that the winters could be colder!

Claws crossed that we miss out on the cold stuff, maybe a week of snow, a quick thaw and balmy breezes until summer starts around February time?

Well, we can dream!

We got chicken today so we are off to see if TM has filled our bowls!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well our day has been a sort of in and out day. My mum had a really bad head during the night so she went of to the TL vet this morning, he did all sorts of tests and things and said he thought she had a migraine and told her to get an appointment to see an optician today. My mum got an appointment for 2 weeks time so my boy got on the case and made her an appointment at the store where he works and they went off there this afternoon. Anyway, the opticiant said she thought it probably was a migraine but something about early cat racks in her eye, now I don't mind cats but I don't want any living in my house. The she said something about a spot inside my mums eye and told her to stop smoking, then they did lots of tests wot made my mum see stars, then they sold her a new pair of glasses and said come back in a year for another test to see if her eyes had changed again ............. my boy brought my mum back with a soaking hankie and a big hole in her credit card and to top it off it's all made her headache worse. Me and my boy have decided we'll have a quiet evening tonight now. Well it's been freezing cold here again but no rain. I don't blame the ferrets for staying in bed and keeping warm and snuggly. Hope OTL soon gets over his cold, my mum says colds aren't very nice cos you get all snotty and sneezy. Glad to hear you got some nice chicken today, you need decent scoff in this cold weather. Has Holly chops been reading on the internetty again, who's this El Nino chap and why is he sending cold weather this way? I think I better go snuggle my mum cos she's still looking very sorry for herself. Have a lovely evening all, hope there are some tasty muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete