Tuesday 23 October 2018

Getting Over The Day After!

Hi Woofers!

It's us again, ten years and one day old!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Yesterday was a blast, we had loads of treats and nibbles and we were up reading all the good wishes that came in on the Internetty in fact, we had so many nibbles that this morning Holly Chops had the Grumbly Tum!

Maybe next time she won't be such a Piggly!

This morning, as we were getting ready to go out for a walk, Old Two Legs spotted a bright light gliding across the sky, a lot slower than the Airy Plane that normally fly up the Thames.

So, grabbing the camera he took this picture and after zooming in on it, we decided it was a plane!

An OoEfOh or a slow flying Airy Plane?
 It was still dark when we got to the beach but by using a very ISO setting, OTL was able to get a shot of the morning light before the sun got up!

This is number two shot and it is just a blurry as the first but at least you can see the sea!!
Even at lunch time Holly was still complaining about her tummy but the ferrets kept taking the micky and told her she shouldn't have been so greedy!

Mind you, even I didn't fancy a game of chase!

If you want to play chase, then chase your own tail!
Something we noticed, it's half term for the local mini Two Legs, so, there they are, playing on the beach and charging all over the place. Then they spot the ferrets and it's all 'Can I stroke them?' and the normal questions.

No one takes any notice of us, we don't get strokes, we have to sit and wait until they have all finished. To add insult to injury, the ferrets creep up and tell us to 'Get a move on!'

One day!

So that's it today for us.

OTL has been up the ladder clearing the gutters out ready for the winter wind and rain so we are set up for the bad weather!

It looks like we got Doggy Scoff tonight so I can see us doing some serious mugging ahead of us!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties, sorry to hear about Holly chops grumbly tum, hope it gets better very soon. I bet you needed a rest after all that celebrating yesterday. I don't understand these mini TL's you'd think they'd be making a fuss of you and Holly chops, I mean, I'm not saying the ferrets aren't interesting or cute but most TL's mini and large think that ferrets have very sharp teef but they know that cute woofers like us don't bite so you'd think they would want to make more of a fuss of us types. My mum went to work today then she went off to the dentist, cost her an arm and a leg then she went to the doctors who sent her for a blood test, they nearly drained all her blood out of her, she said they had loads of bottles to fill. We're going to have a lazy evening tonight cos my mum has got tomorrow off then she's working every day to cover other people and it will be Sunday before she gets another day off then she'll be back at work on Monday twice. I'm not keen on when she goes to work without her doing extras, I miss my snuggles and siestas with her. I was watching 2 squirrels fighting in a tree at the end of my garden today, them little things don't half have a good punch up. A doctors secretary phoned my mum today to see if she wanted to see him, he wanted to put a camera where the sun don't shine before she had her operation, so he thought he'd enquire to see if she still wanted pictures of inside her butt, my mum declined his kind offer and told him since she had her operation she wasn't having any problems with her butt so he could take her off his list, I mean, fancy telling yer butt to smile. I don't know, the things these TL's do. Sorry to hear about the doggie scoff, wot a shame there wasn't some nice chicken to celebrate you being 10 years and 1 day. Hope you manage to find some decent muggings later this evening. Loved the pictures today, maybe that airyplane was on a go slow. Well I suppose I'd better go do a patrol of the garden before I have my next scoff. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life is so unfair, there you ae being ten years and a day old and it is doggie scoff for dinner, hoping to pick up some small left overs and that is after being ignored by the mini TLs who prefer ferrets. So unfair, there must be something you could do, do you think your local MP would be able to strike a case for you or I have heard of these ombudspeople, I am not sure what they do but if you e-mail one and tell them your story you could get in the local news again. Nice slow picture of the beach before it woke up this morning, all blue, pink and bright, I liked it. I hope Holly soon gets rid of that grumbly tum, a bit of a hangover on treats, she will never learn. Wednesday is going to be colder they say so wrap up warm and don't get a chill and Daisy, "No going into the water" xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete