Monday 5 November 2018

Whizz Bangs should be BANNED!

Hi Woofers!

It's us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

I don't know about you lot but here in Godwin Towers little Holly has been scared silly by these fireworks being let off. She has been shivering and cuddled up with Old Two Legs on the sofa trying to hide away from the nasty things!

You see, when Holly was a little puppy, before she came to live with us, she had a scary time at a 'Party' that had loads of whooshing and banging fireworks which scared her rotten.

Ever since then, any firework sends her into panic mode!

Tonight looks to be the worse and OTL says he will turn the TV volume up and hopefully block the noise of some of the bangs. Mind you, there will always be the fireworks that get left over and get used next weekend but we are hoping that they are going to be greedy and all of the whizz bangs will go this week!

This morning we were out a little late in getting out and it was a little windy. Now windy doesn't bother Holly and nor does it me but Eric says he doesn't do wind or cold or wet!

Of course, that means he is cuddled up in OTL's arms while Holly and I search for sniffs!

The sunrise was, different, different but still interesting!

Well, under there is Leysdown!
 It was at that point Eric got put down so OTL can take a picture and looking over his shoulder, Eric said that the wind as well as the sun was coming in from Leysdown!

That's it, it's all coming from over there!
 When we got up the top of the grass path we found Bert was there waiting for Holly! There was nowhere Holly could go 'cos Bert was straight in her face and then he gave her a big lick on her nose!

I told you before, No Tongues!
 Holly did a quick flip of her tail and shot past him! of course, she was off her lead and Bert was on his lead so no game of chase then!

Come back! I haven't finished!
 Back home it was cage cleaning time, OTL is quite good at that and the ferrets help by making sure to poo on the ground floor only!

Lunchtime,it all changed, no wind, well atmospherically speaking but we can't say the same for Holly!

Yep! Holly still got the Grumbles! You know, she is even off her chicken!

Mind you, while I am typing this, she has pinched my Bonio!

Is that an earthquake or is it your belly rumbling?
Of course, it was Holly!

You know, we couldn't see the horizon, it was more of a dirty skid mark out to sea!

I see no ships, lighthouses or land!
This afternoon OTL was working again, he is just under half way through his manufacturing and we will all be glad when he finishes it!

OK, we are off to cuddle Holly chops before the Whizz Bangs start.

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I agree with you Daisy, whizz bangs should be banned and they don't bother me but I know plenty of my little mates get worried by them. My mum just gets very cross with all the whizz bangs going on for days on end and she reckons she'd like to put a rocket up the chuffers of the people wot keep letting them off. Mind you, it's not just people wot let off whizz bangs that she'd like to put rockets up their chuffers. My mum is pretty cross with the firm that my boy works for at the moment cos they say they're going to allow woofers in the store, my mum reckons that most woofers have more sense than TL's and she can see it causing lots of problems for woofers when silly TL's decide to take their woofers shopping, paws getting trodden on, people tripping over leads, she even reckons that if she took me in, she'd have to keep her eyes on me all the time or I'd be shop lifting and then she'd miss looking at all the nice stuff they sell, she also says she doesn't want to buy stuff wot sniffs of other peoples woofers or got woofer hair all over it. I must say, I don't fancy going shopping where there's loads of TL's rushing about, still as my mum says, it's getting towards silly season and she wonders wot will happen if a woofer has a grumbly tum when it's out shopping. Anyways, I'm sorry to hear that poor Holly chops still has her grumbly tum and I don't suppose that whizz bangs going off will help it any. Hope she soon gets over her grumblies and hope that the whizz bangs stop very, very soon. Smashing pictures today, Eric is looking very handsome, you and Holly look your usual lovely selves. Now just have a word with that Bert chap, he's not to get too familiar with my Holly chops. I see OTL gets all the best jobs, poo picking, hey, he could apply for a job at JL as a professional poo picker if they bring the idea of woofers going in the shops to a store near you, I wonder wot it pays, I could get my boy to put in a word for my mum as well, she's got plenty of experience with poo picking. Hope you all get a bit of peace this evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I am so sorry that especially Holly wa frightened by all the whizzzzz, banggggs night after night, if it was one night it would not be as bad, tomorrow there are bound to be some who couldn’t go bang on Bonfire Night so will go bang on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday etc. etc. etc. Hope you all get over the grumbles very soon. I would say that Bert takes liberties with the ladies, noes licking is not on but fortunately for Holly he was on a lead. More sunrises 🌅 you are so lucky to be near the sunrises and sunsets, Michael says we have too much rubbish in the way. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete