Thursday 21 February 2019

Happy Birthday Missy Sue!

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret, Monty de Ferret again!

OK, here we go, after 600,           1...........19.............600!

Happy Birthday to Sue
Cake and Candles for yoo
Chocs and flowers from Michael
And big licks from us tooooooooo!

There, we can do a song without a poo! Mind you, it was difficult!

The morning walk was dark this morning and the sun was playing games with Old Two Legs, first it stuck its head up then it went back to bed again!

Look! The Sun!
OTL got fed up waiting for the sun and turned his attention to the moon and clicked off this one.

It would look better if the camera was mounted on a tripod!
Then, as we turned around, the sky changed again!

Pretty but the sun has gone again!
While we were watching it changed again and there, under the cloud, we could see the sun climbing over the horizon!

Finally the Sun put in an appearance!
Back home Holly and retired to the bed for a well earned snooze while OTL cleaned cages and ferrets ran amok around the house.

May slurped her medicine then headed off for the sofa to find a cosy corner for a snooze!

It got to lunchtime and OTL rattled the cage to see if Wendy and Monty wanted to come out for a walk.

As we were crossing the Football Field I found a tennis ball!

So, with OTL kicking it and me chasing we had a fun five minutes!
I got it! I Got It!..........I missed it!
I played my normal trick of grabbing the ball and running away, good fun and it made OTL walk half way down the field!

I'll get it this time.......I'll Get It This Time!......................Missed Again!
There was Mr Corvid having a lunch break and he asked to join in but OTL said that Holly might be a bit rough when she tackles!

Yes, I see what you mean, she is a bit lumpy around the butt!
Monty and Wendy enjoyed a run and even raced OTL across the football field!

Back home it took just five minutes for them to have a spot of lunch, a drink and search out somewhere soft to sleep!

Doggy Scoff today, unlike Missy Sue who is being treated to steak and chips at the best restaraunt in town!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret, Monty de Ferret!










3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well here I am, a bit smaller than I was this morning of account I shrunk in the wash. I hate being wetted, blown by a machine wot could whip up a gale and then being brushed and combed and cut and cleaned and having a manicure. I wriggled so much that I got one of my claws clipped a bit too close, my mum had no sympathy, she said she needed a magnifying glass to see the pin prick of blood, I reckon there was pools of it and I did make a racket. I went up the shop this afternoon to tell Brenda and get some cuddles, treats and sympathy. Loved all the pictures today, that OTL is sure getting good at taking them spectacular shots of the moon and the sunrise. Glad Monty and Wendy enjoyed their walk. That Mr Corvid was rather rude about little Holly chops. Hope you managed to take that ball home with you or have you left it in a safe place for another day? Sorry to hear you've been given doggie scoff for dinner again. Maybe you'll get some decent stuff tomorrow. Mrs Sue's steak and chips sound good and wot a brilliant song you came up with. Happy Birthday Mrs Sue, hope you got lots of nice pressies and treats today. Well I better go have a little nap cos I'm on guard duty in the morning, no rest for me. Have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my lovely song, it is the best I have heard in a very long time, you are so clever at writing verses. No steak but I did have a really nice chicken and a cream tea this morning, we were out all day collecting things and visiting places and seeing some lovely friends, home before 11 pm so lots of birthday wishes on Facebook to acknowledge and now your Diary plus yesterdays. You had a busy day with the sun and moon being around, the moon seemed a better bet and not at all camera shy. You are a tease when you get a ball, poor OTL gets the run around, you are determined to make him a very fit woofer keeper. Mr Corvid is rather rude to the touchy Holly mentioning her larger than life nether regions, poor Holly can’t help it if food jumps down her throat when she isn’t looking. Hope the doggie scoff was half decent, maybe there will be a delivery of good fodder soon xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - SPECTACULAR sky shots OTL. Well done that man!
    Love the action shots too.

    BELATED Happy Birthday wishes going to Sue.

    Happy Saturday All. xxx

    ReplyDelete