Sunday 3 March 2019

She is on her way back!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

We hear that a storm is on it's way towards us, Holly says it's called Freer  or Friar or Fish & Chip Shop or summat like that!

There was some rain in the wind first thing this morning so, just for a change we headed off into the bushes and up the hill.

It's amazing just how much blossom there was on the tree!

Just look at that now!
 Mind you, when we got to the top and looked back there was even more blossom on the trees!
Look, it's sprouting up everywhere!
 We got to the open ground and I spotted the first bunch of Daffy Dills, Holly says that in a few days there should be loads more to see.

This is the first bunch of Daffy Dills we have seen this year!
Lunchtime Eric and May came out for a walk but the wind was getting up so they both took turns in climbing back into the bag for a rest!

Miss May was the one enjoying it most and even spent some time rolling in the grass looking for sniffs!
There's nothing like a roll in the grass!
Reading yesterdays mail we think that Sarn has got a good idea!

So, here we go and the first one to mention poo looses!

Four Flogs in a Fountain,
The first Flog did a Moo, just like a coo.


OK, who's next?

We are off to wait for The Missus to get back, Old Two Legs has just gone to pick her up from the Cat Woman's house.

A whole weekend and we bet she only did one card!

Too much gassing!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

7 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well it looks like the wind and the rain are set in here, not a nice day and certainly a bit chilly. My mum was doing some DIY this morning filling in gaps in the lean too to stop things getting in and chewing our stuff. Then she mended the hole in the door from the garage to the lean too so she's been a busy little bee. Then she came in and played around with her inks and stuff for a little while I've been doing guarding and counting the holes in my eyelids while my mums been busy. Didn't you want to go with OTL to pick up Mrs TM or are you bagging your places on the bed. Glad to hear Eric and May got out for a breath of fresh air. Loved the pictures, the blossom and daffy dills look very pretty. Hmmmmmmm..... now let me see .......... Four Flogs in a Fountain,
    The first Flog did a Moo, just like a coo.
    The second flog did a poo, just for yooooo,

    Your turn Mrs Sue or Sarn or Daisy or Holly chops ........
    Hope you all have a lovely evening and I hope Mrs TM has brought you back some treats. Stay warm and cosy, I'll be on guard duty in the morning. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I get it now . . . I was supposed to add the next line for what the next Flog did . . .

      Well, how about . . .
      The third flog jumped on top of a gnome, and
      the Fourth little Floggy hopped all the way home!

      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Hah . . . you lose Archie Babe . . . did you not read Daisy's instructions? She said the first one to mention "poo" loses!

    Ah well . . . I'll have a go regardless :
    Four Flogs in a fountain and one turns to the other an says: 'What are YOU jumping around at?'
    'Well I'm hopping mad that a dog just jumped in the pond with us!'

    OK, so it's not a classic . . . but it was the best I could do, and seeing as I couldn't lose . .. I've submitted it!

    Happy Sunday All.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't read very well, I find rules hardest to read as well but I just know that it was easier to rhyme poo with moo and coo ....... I've been scratching my head to find something to rhyme with 2nd but I can't, I can think of something that rhymes with third though ;) So I was on a loser which ever number I picked ......... never mind, I'll try harder next time xxx Little Arch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smirking in the corner at what YOU might rhyme with THIRD! Naturally, I knew you were thinking BIRD!

      Se-COND . . . rhymes with POND, Silly! LOL! xxx

      Delete
  4. Archie Babe and Sarn ... l love how you are joining in !! Laughed until l started coughing !!!!
    Wonderful stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four flogs in a fountain
    The first one did a moo just like a coo
    The second one did a wave before going on a rave

    Well there is my try and no mention of the icky stuff. We are still in Appledore, we decided to stay over a second night as we didn’t come here until late, it has been a rainy but not while we were out. I have been on the red wine and pink marshmallows, well this counts as a holiday doesn’t it? The daffodils and blossom were lovely I even spied you two and Miss May gladdens my heart seeing her enjoying herself. TM will be back by now with all the gossip so snuggle up and you may learn a thing or two. Archies mum has been busy filling all those holes, I wonder who or what made them in the first place, not Archie getting hungry I hope! Well Monday again approaches, just how many Mondays are there in a week? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete