Sunday 10 March 2019

They sniff better now!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here again!

Sorry about yesterday, we had some serious engineering to do with the shower. You see, OTL got a replacement system and while the shower heater unit worked OK, we had problems with the mounting screws.

The screws were in different places to the original unit, so, OTL has been measuring, filling holes, water proofing mounting plates and loads of technical stuff that ended up with him working way past the time when the sun goes down!

You will be pleased to know that it all came right in the end and now the Two Legs in this house hold all sniff like wot they like to sniff like!

Mind you, Holly and I are keeping a close eye on them, just in case they fancy doing some more testing with the shower and Doggy Shampoo!

This morning we were out between the showers that were forecast for today, Old Two Legs studies the Internet weather radar and then it's a race to get us down to the sea shore, a quick wee an poo and back to the car again!

There was nothing exciting regarding the sunrise, in fact it was difficult to see most of the time!


Yep! There is is, over the back of the trees!
 Holly and I were sniffing for rabbits and we managed to miss one that OTL pointed out. He's good at spotting them cos he is tall and can see further that us woofers!

This way! He went in this way!
OK, well, you can't get them every time!

Yes I know, it's not the best sun rise we have ever seen!
Lunchtime was just the same except we got to see as hip coming into Sheerness and the waves were splashing all over the front of the ship!

Blow the main down Bonnie, blow the main down!
It was better when we got back home and OTL tried to catch the Flogs swimming around in the pond but they saw him open the kitchen door and dived down to the bottom of the pond!

There it was, gone! Just like the rabbits!
OTL has managed to get a pile of paperwork that needs his attention but he says that Sunday is a day of rest, not that he gets much rest when we are all around!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well I was wondering if the water had washed you all down into the sea. I'm really pleased to hear that Mrs TM and OTL aren't niffy anymore wot with the new shower unit. OTL is clever being able to sort it out. I don't think they should experiment by putting you and Holly chops in there, they don't want to wear it out now do they. Now my mum put my collar and lead on today to take me out for a walk, well I got off the front doorstep and I sniffed rain so I sat down and wouldn't move, now my mum had words with me and said I had to go for a walk, so me being such and obedient little chap got up and walked to the hedge at the front of our garden, I cocked my leg, did a wee and then turned round and headed back to the front door. My mum wasn't best pleased but I told her I don't do WET!!!!! I decided I would only go out when I couldn't cross my legs anymore. She keeps opening the back door and a couple of times I've been out but it's so windy and it's rained most of the day so mostly I just go out, turn round and come back in. On Friday night when I went out for my last wee of the day I found one of my little floggy friends sitting waiting for me to play, well we played hop and whizz then he decided he didn't want to hop anymore, I tried to persuade him but he was a stubborn little chap and he just sat there so I flipped him over on his back and went back in, in the warm. I think today it's been to rainy and windy for the flogs to come out. Lots of trees have fallen over near where we are and it's still blowing strong at the moment. My boy has got a day off tomorrow so we'll be playing while my mum goes to work in the morning and in the afternoon. Liked the pictures today, shame the flogs didn't hang around so OTL could take their picture though. Hope you got some decent scoff yesterday and today. Have a lovely evening all, take care and stay warm and cosy in this weather. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased OTL has gained his Masters Degree in Plumbing, the knowledge will serve him well when neighbours, family and friends need a shower heater replaced, he may rest easy in the fact that we don’t have one. I thought that was why you were absent yesterday needing to help out and keep him calm. Pity no pictures of the frogs swimming we will need to wait longer. All the paperwork is done so maybe he can have a restful Monday, by the way how about the water and roads situations?
    Archie likes frogs as well but he plays unfair so they won’t want to play again. We saw Daisy Girl today and went out for a meal with them, I am sorry but I had a roasted half chicken and very nice it was too. It has been windy around here with trees still coming down near our road so not good. Keep low to the ground, tell OTL to keep his hat pinned down and it will be alright. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete