Sunday 7 April 2019

Bald Holly!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Now today has been a day of two halves, you see, Old Two Legs was up early this morning 'cos Holly Chops decided to go down stairs for a midnight snooze, then, getting fed up with that she decided to come back up to bed.

Normally that would be no problem but for some reason she was worried about jumping back up on the bed in case I was in a location where she would land on top of me, starting a fight!

So, the was Holly, on the floor, in the dark, looking up at the bed.

There was only one way to find out where I was, she needed the light turned on!

How do we get the light turned on?

Woof!

The Missus, being awake at this silly time of the morning turned the bedside light on and in a flash, up jumps Holly!

On landing on the bed she heads over to where OTL is snoring and proceeds to give his bald head a seriously long lick!

OTL is now awake!

That's it, if we are all awake then why not go out for a walk?

Outside it was misty, wet and raining.

No camera this morning and a rather damp walk along the sea side.

Lunchtime was no better and it was raining just a bit harder than it was this morning.

Back home OTL got the table out of the shed, the table he uses to hold Holly and I when we get shaved!

Holly was dragged into the kitchen and after being roped to the metal structure that looks like some scaffolding, got shaved!

She was in the kitchen a long time 'cos Holly didn't like being shaved and it had been a long while since she was last shaved!

About an hour later she was let out and rushed straight up into OTL's office and onto her bed under the desk!

She is now writing to the RSFPOHC complaining about the treatment she has received from OTL!

RSFPOHC? Royal Society For the Protection Of Holly Chops!

Not that I think she will win her case!

This afternoon OTL was up in the office when both Eric and May decided that they wanted to get out of the cage for a rampage around the office. They found some bubble wrap and proceeded to pop the bubbles and dig holes in it. Seems this Convalescence Powder stuff is going down a treat with Miss May. This afternoon she was rattling the cage to get out and proceeded to beat Eric up, roll in the bubble wrap and climb up both cages, sit on top and wait until OTL offered his shoulder for her, and Eric, to get off the tops of the cages!

Come on, rescue me!

 Of course if OTL tells you to stay away from the top of the cage, you can always investigate the drawers!

Can't find me!
 One thing May likes doing is winding up Holly.

She goes over to the door and calls out to Holly that she has a Doggy Chew and is eating it!

Holly goes potty but can't get in the office to rescue her chew!

I got Doggy Chews, I got Rawhide Chews, I got Doggy Treats and I'm eating them all!
Holly goes potty!

It's lucky that the ferrets get tired quickly or Holly might be chewing on a Ferret Chew!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well the weather here was as rotten as it was there today. I went for a walk and by the time I got back to the front door it was just about to start raining. My mum and my boy went off in the car today and when they got back they told me they'd stopped off at Burger King for lunch on their way home from the hospital, now they didn't bring a doggie bag so I was a bit cross. Anyways, last night, I was sitting on my sofa putting my paws up after a long hard day and do you know wot? Well all of a sudden I saw something, so I gave it one of my deep down in my boots growl, my mum asked me wot was wrong so I told her with another deep down in my boots growl, well my mum couldn't see anything (good job she's not a guard dog) Well there I was giving in large with the growls and there was my mum looking round to find out wot was trying to break in and then suddenly she saw it ................ on the table opposite my sofa sits that silly Alexa thingy, well there on the screen was this really handsome woofer looking straight at me .......... for some reason that silly Alexa thingy had come on without being told, probably cos the handsome chap wanted to catch my attention. Well my mum was laughing and she told Alexa to turn off the screen, well that handsome chap disappeared, my mum said it was a picture of me that she'd put on there as a screen saver type thingy. Well all I can say is, I didn't realise how handsome I was so that was why I didn't recognize me when I saw me. I'm sorry to hear that poor Holly chops got shaved today, didn't she tell OTL how cold it is. Glad to hear that Miss May is enjoying her new scoff and that it's making a difference to her. Hope you all have a lovely evening with a few snackettes, I'm off to bed soon cos I've got to get up early again tomorrow. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that was a saga of a day, a bit one sided to poor Holly but now I think it must be Daisys’ turn next unless you can be careful and go unnoticed for a few hours. Holly needs a little torch to get back to bed without causing a scene, get one of those things that Archies mum has then she could woof “where is my bed?”. It has been a drizzly dull old day today but I enjoyed spending the afternoon watching the Boat Races and Cambridge won both and I have cheered them on since schooldays. I used to get invited to my friend Frances’ house to help cheer Cambridge on while her parents and sister supported Oxford, three against two but Cambridge often won in those days. Tomorrow I am going to play Mexican Train after hearing a talk about Spas so a fun packed day. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - it sounds like bedlam from WAAAAAY too early in the day. Poor Holly Chops . . . the indignity of being shaved and then teased by Miss May. Hope she has a better day today!

    Look out Daisy!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete