Wednesday 24 April 2019

Emergency Trip to Birmingham!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here again!

Sorry about missing yesterdays doings but we have a good excuse, honest, and on top of that it wasn't our fault!

You see, we were having a great time with Old Two Legs, playing chase around the house, woofing at the neighbours and eating loads of nibbles while watching the Game of Thrones on the TV.

Then we got a message from The Missus wot is up in Birmingham visiting and playing about making cards.

The message read, 'I don't feel well, I got a cough and can't sleep and I have got conjunctivitis in my eyes! Come and pick me up, I wanna go home!'

That was it, we had to clear up all the crumbs, sweep up the all the stuff on the floor in the kitchen and then there was all the ferret food that was hidden under the sofa! We had a couple of deliveries to make before heading off north!

So, 360 miles and nine and a half hours later TM was back home together with all her ten boxes of card making stuff!

This morning she was feeling better, we know that 'cos she has been ordering OTL about and giving him jobs to do!

We managed to sneak him out for a walk this morning and we all did some rabbit hunting!

While Holly was sniffing the path edges I spotted the first rabbit, well OTL saw it first but I took over and stalked it for a couple of minutes before doing the 'Bunny Chase' but it got away, just!


I spy a Bunny!
 OTL was more interested in the blooming leaves that were bursting out of the buds on the tree!

Yesterday it was just a bud!
 When we got out of the woods OTL tried another 'sunrise' photo and the fact there was a cloud brushing across the sky made for something different!

Moody or wot?
 As we headed back to the car, Holly and I were sniffin' the sniffs and reading the 'notice board' and didn't notice that OTL was having a chat with something in the bushes!

It was a rabbit!

Seems the rabbit wasn't going to run 'cos we were too close and the rabbit would have made too much noise and we would have been there like a shot!

Please, don't tell them I'm here!
Of course, OTL, being a bit of a softy, just walked past the bunny!

Today it has been clear up time and this afternoon he had to go and visit another customer so Holly and I decided to stay at home and make sure TM took her medicine!

So, all in all, a successful day and now we have the rain to look forward to tomorrow!

By for now!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well we was very sorry to hear that Mrs TM didn't feel well and had to come home. We hope she's back to herself very soon. Now I heard that Holly chops did the night nursing last night and stayed snuggled up to Mrs TM, well done Holly chops, sounds like you're like me, really good at making TL's feel better. I bet Holly chops will need some extra zzz's tonight because of all the hard work last night so I'm guessing that you Daisy, are going to take your turn tonight. Mrs TM will feel much better with the pair of you looking after her. Good job you got the clearing up done before you went off to fetch her home. Wot a shame she did all that packing but wasn't well enough to enjoy all that glue flinging. Smashing pictures today OTL. Now I chased a couple of squirrels today, one just ran off as fast as it could and didn't look back, the other one went up a tree at the bottom of the garden and blew raspberries at me so I told it, watch out or I'll be up there after you and I'll make mincemeat of your tail!!!! I went for a walk this morning but my mum met up with 2 old dears and they were all discussing technology and how they don't understand it, I did get a bit bored but I was getting some strokes and cuddles so I didn't mind too much. Me and my mum have been doing more gardening today, I send her out with a list of jobs and then I watch from the window to make sure she's doing them properly, you have to keep an eye on her you know. My boy is working till 7.30 tonight so I've just got time to have a little snooze before he comes home and I have to greet him. Have a lovely evening all and give Mrs TM some snuggles for me, tell OTL to give her a nip of his giggle juice and it might help with her cough. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG . . . OTL IS the fourth emergency service! Well done on getting TM home safely. Hope she feels better soon.

    Fancy reading the Notice board while OTL was having a chat with a rabbit! Honestly!

    FANTASTICALLY MOODY shot of the sunrise . .. top job.

    Hope everyone and everything will soon be back to normal now that TM is home again.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures today, I am sorry that I have been missing just lately, determined to get back into things, promise. OTL makes a good emergency service and it seems that being home was a bit of tonic for TM let’s hope she is soon at her best. 💕.

    ReplyDelete