Saturday 20 April 2019

She's Gone!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here again!

Well, it's been all go today, The Missus was up early and banging and crashing about getting all her boxes into the little car. There was the crop up at the village hall and she took the normal amount of gear up there!

Old Two Legs was up late, he was trying to catch up on the long drive yesterday. You know he drove 606 miles and it took nine and three quarters of an hour! Mind you, he is a good driver and the many years he spent on the road was good training!

We were out this morning down on the sea front and there was masses of sea mist covering the beach area and out to sea, so, it was a case of 'lets chase rabbits' and off we went.

It was OTL who spots the rabbit first and it was Holly and I who did the chasing but it was the rabbit that got away!

If you look carefully you can see the rabbit under the tree!

Look! Bunnies!
 Mind you, as soon as Holly and I got going!

Chaaaaaaaarge!
 Bunny Gone!

Still, we had a root around and a sniff but the Bunny was long gone!

In the woods OTL pointed out the undergrowth and just how much it had grown over the last week!


Loads of green stuff!
This afternoon TM came back with all her gear and piled it up in the lounge waiting for Marti and Lisa to come to take TM off to Birmingham for a few days.

We have got to go up there next week and pick her up.

So, I think it's Doggy Scoff tonight unless we can pinch some of OTL's dinner, a Beef Bogginoff or something like that!

See you all tomorrow and let's hope this sunshine keeps going over the Easter Holiday!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well wot with all this coming and going of OTL and now Mrs TM, I reckon you and Holly chops should book yourselves a few days away, you can always come here and stay with me. Now my mum likes that beef bogginoff but she never lets me have a taste of it so it must be really good, I hope OTL is a bit more generous and shares it with you, specially as he went away and left you, he needs to get some brownie points in. Hope Mrs TM enjoys her few days away, just think, there'll be more room in the bed and you won't be woken up at the crack of dawn for a few days. My mum's off work now for a few days, she don't go back until next Friday so me and her have so really nice lay ins planned. I had a nice walk this afternoon, I took a different route but didn't come across any woofers. I met the new chap next door on the way back, he seems a nice chap and he liked me. I sent my mum out to cut the grass this afternoon and when she finished I had a game of football, just to make sure it was cut properly. Well I'm going to put my paws up for a little while cos I was up very early this morning. Have a lovely evening and make sure OTL gives you some decent muggings to make up for being away earlier this week. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't keep up with all this toing & froing! Safe journeys TM.

    Lovely to see you out chasing rabbits. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your household seems like one in, one out, one back, one gone, I bet you can’t keep up with it all. Here’s to a peaceful few days until you go to collect TM and I do hope OTL share his biginoff with you two, I expect he Keillor be too tired to eat it so there’s a good chance. Easter Day tomorrow and Bexhill will be having its Easter Bonnet (car bonnet) Parade so lots of bunnies and sheep, not real ones, hopefully Michael will capture a few with his camera. We are expecting a visit from Daisy Girl and her mum and dad.
    The undergrowth really has grown since we last saw it, more chance for rabbits and nargles to hide. Don’t eat too many doggie Easter Eggs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete