Wednesday 16 October 2019

Cometh the Water Butt!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

You can tell it is Autumn, it seems to rain more often and today's no exception. We were up early and found that Eric was snoring his tail off! Wendy was wide awake and running around the cage.

So it was, Wendy came along with us and cuddled up to Old Two Legs when she felt some rain drops on her ears!

Wendy decided to leave the Ferret Bag and instead creep down OTL's arm and then squeezed her way into an inside pocket of OTL's jacket.

OTL told us that Snowflake was the first one to find that OTL's pocket was a really comfortable to rest!

OTL told us that as she got older she needed a wee more often and it was always a race to get down to the beach before Snowflake wee'd in OTL's pocket!

Wendy said that she would wait until we got to the beach before having a wee and a poo!

Lunchtime Eric was awake and busting to get going and said that he wouldn't ride in OTL's jacket pocket and instead walked all the way along the Sea Wall until he got to the beach.

This looks like a good place to wee!
 As it was high tide, the amount of beach to run on was restricted.

That water is getting closer all the time!
 Holly was glad to get back in the car, she doesn't do rain and was waiting by the car while we were across the other side of the car park.

I really don't do wet!

Now, you all know we have a wild life pond and The Missus has decided that instead of filling it up from a tap we should do it from a water butt that had been sitting for a few days getting a low pH.

Well, the butt arrived today but the container of anti algae ordered at the same time was missing. OTL rang the company and was told that we should look in side the butt, OTL informed the man that the only thing in the butt was water!

It looks like a container of anti algae is going to be sent!

Sorted!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well the weather here hasn't been too bad today, it did rain first thing then it stopped and the sun came out. My mum and my boy went out to lunch, leaving me home alone, again! When they got back my mum took me for a nice walk in the sunshine and then we had a little siesta when we got back home. My mum and me having been playing with the inks again today and we both did a bit of distressing, I think she likes it when I help. Now all this talks of butts, my butt does a low ph sometimes and my mum tells me off. Hope that algae stuff arrives soon. Lovely pictures today, love the ones with you all in. Did you find any new rocks today? Do you think OTL should line his pocket just in case Miss Wendy can't get out in time, I mean you don't want a flooded pocket, that would be most uncomfortable. Well it's scoff time here so I better go and do my duty and polish it off. Have a lovely evening all, hope you get some decent muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you all and my Holly does look cheesed off waiting in the car with the rain falling down. I think you and Holly should get your thinking caps on and plan your Christmas Cards for 2019, TM would happily donate the necessary stash and OTL would provide the delivery. You might need to wear plastic bags over your paws and tails and a good quality cover on the carpet but other than that it would be fun also Archie can give you some tips and tricks.
    Snowflake did enjoy a nice warm pocket although I remember it being a bit damp at times and little did you all know what would happen that day when you found her 💕 💕. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the photos today. Poor Holly does look fed up. But then, I'm not keen on walking in the rain either!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete