Sunday 10 November 2019

A Cuddly Sunday for Eric and Wendy!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Didn't it rain last night? I mean, there were puddles on the roads where normally there is none!

We thought that there may have been a sunrise worth a photo or two but at the last minute the clouds walked over the sun!

The sun is there somewhere!
Walking along the Sea Wall we noticed that there were empty Whizz Bang boxes. Old Two Legs reckons that together with the burnt out Whizz Bangs on the beach someone has spent a lot of money that in reality has been set on fire.

Why don't they empty their wallets and set fire to the money inside, it would save so much time and trouble!

I wonder how many chews you could buy with what that lot cost?
There are many paths in the forest and some we don't visit for a while. They seem to gather sniffs worth sniffing after a couple of weeks or so and we seem to spend a long time investigating them, much to OTL's annoyance!

We haven't been along here for a while.
Lunchtime came and I suggested that today we take Eric down on the sea front, so, opening the cage door ready to invite Eric to get out of bed we found this!

No thanks, too comfortable!
They don't always spend time cuddled up but when we do see it we all go,

 Aaaah!

You can't beat a Sunday Cuddle!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Wot a lovely picture of Eric and Wendy all snuggled up nice and warm. Nice pictures today, even if the sun did walk all over the sun and a really nice picture of you and Holly chops having a sniff. I reckon you could have chews for a couple of months instead of burning all that money on them pointless whizz bangs. So far this evening I haven't heard any but that's not to say there isn't some numpty setting fire to their money. I went for a walk this morning and didn't see any of my mates so it was a bit boring, I wasn't really in the mood for a walk but my mum says I'm getting lazy so I have to go but it was very chilly. I sent my mum to pick up more leaves and I was going to help but I decided to pick them off the plants so my mum sent me in. Honestly they don't appreciate any help. We're just about to go and snuggle up and watch Harry Potter so I hope you have a nice peaceful evening with some muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture of the cuddlely couple, one to treasure. Now this evening we have had some whizz bangs once it got dark but not many, the cost of a couple of dozen chews! A lot of litter on the beach for someone to pick up, seems such a waste when you see how expensive they are for what they cost. I see Archie thinks picking leaves off the bushes will help his mum, I don’t think so, if only he picked them off the ground and put them in the bin, now that is helping. According to the weather forecast we are going to be reasonably dry until Thursday but don’t blame me if they are wrong. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures today.

    Aaaaah!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete