Tuesday 31 March 2020

The Missus has changed her name!

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

Today has been great as far as the weather goes, it has been sunny with a slight breeze. Old Two Legs still had to take his glasses off 'cos the breeze was making his eyes water, mind you, it was doing the same for Holly Chops!

It didn't last long cos all you have to do is point your tail at the wind and your eyes stop watering. OTL has trouble pointing his tail but he still manages to turn his back and gets out of the wind for a while!

The Missus has been playing with her video stuff. She is getting so good now we have started calling her 'Metro Godwin Mayer'!

One problem about TM making films is that we all get banned to the office and the door is closed as well as the telephone is hidden in the office just so it doesn't interrupt her giving orders on how to make a card!

She can get right bossy sometimes!

Holly and I stayed tucked up under OTL's desk on our doggy cushions, we got given a carrot each to chew on.

One good thing about today, OTL left the banjo alone!

We have just received an email saying that the new computer monitor will arrive tomorrow!

The old screen is rather small and poor OTL has to squint at the screen. He looks so funny when he wrinkles his nose and squints, he looks a right twerp!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.




1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well I went for a walk today, the weather was more to my taste. Wot's going on, now butts to sniff, everyone crossing the road when they see me coming, or maybe it's cos they see my mum coming. Me and my mum having been watching Mrs TM again and I was hoping to get a sneaky peep at you and Holly chops, maybe she could add a bit on the end of her videos showing you and Holly chops and maybe even the ferrets if they promise to behave and not run off with the smoothies. I bet all the ladies from the workshops are missing seeing you all. Did OTL break his strings on his banjo? He needs to do a bit of practice every day then he can provide the music for Mrs TM's videos. We were out in the garden last night looking for the satellites and the space station but it was too cloudy, we'll try again tonight and keep our paws crossed we can spot them. Well do you know wot my wicked mum did today, she cornered me in the kitchen and squashed me against the door and proceeded to brush me, well I wasn't having that and I put up quite a wrestle, she was determined though so in the end I had to let her win. Last night I didn't get any wrestles from my boy, he was so cold and tired when he got home he went straight to bed without any scoff even. He was stood outside all day in the cold trying to get people to queue nicely for their scoff. He's off work tomorrow and Thursday though so maybe we'll catch up on the wrestling if he feels like it. Tell OTL not to screw his face up when he's trying to look at his screen or he'll get wrinkles and look like one of them sharpei woofers. Take care all and have a lovely evening, tell Mrs TM we'll be nominating her for and Oscar for her directing and producing. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete