Sunday 29 March 2020

Windy or Wot!

Hello Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

37.8km per hour!

Or if you want it in old money twenty-three and a half miles an hour!

Yep, that's what is said on the old Anemometer, you know that it nearly blew us off our paws!

Down on the sea front we reckon it would be more if the tide was in but that won't happen until half four today and we are not going back just for that!

It was funny watching Old Two Legs taking a reading, the wind was trying to blow him over so he was leaning into the wind at a very funny angle!

I'm glad that Holly and I have four paws so we can grip the ground without getting blown all over the place.

Another thing we have to watch out for is when we have a wee, you just gotta stand at the right angle into the wind or you will end up getting very wet and soggy legs!

While we were out at lunchtime the wind blew then along came rain and after that some sleet/hail type stuff and finally, snow.

All in five minutes!

You know, I always thought that it was Scotland that could do that!

Well, that is about it from this end of the world, all this self-isolation is rather boring, there is only so much TV you can watch.

OTL says that he is planning to get his banjo out and get back to learning how to play it.

Oh My Gawd!

By for now!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.


2 comments:

  1. Banjo? I wondered what that racket was earlier!!!!!

    Bitterly cold and windy and we had hale and a teensy bit of snow . . . So I stayed in again!!!!

    Very brave of you to go out for walks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Well that wind is quite raw today, and it brought rain with it, icy cold. Yep, I decided I didn't fancy going for a walk to I've been doing speed weeing in the garden. My groomer was out walking this afternoon with Alfie puggle and they was chatting to my mum, my mum was in the living room and Caroline was up the top of the front garden, do you know, Caroline offered to drown me in the bath and blow that hot air blaster, brush, comb and clip me in the week, my mum said it was alright cos she knows wot a stinker I am and I won't stand still so she's carrying on trying to do a bit of day while my boy holds me down. It's so easy to get him to let go, I can trick him every time. Me and my mum wasn't overly happy with the clock going forward and we really missed the hour we lost. We're really not looking forward to getting up tomorrow morning. Now my boy has got a banjo and a ukulele he can't play them, they was his granddads, his granddad could play them, he was a member of some UK banjo club thingummy. I look forward to hearing OTL playing us a choon when he gets a bit of practice in. Maybe Mrs TM could accompany him on the spoons and you and Holly chops could sing the chorus. Now a video of all that would go down a treat at the moment, I reckon you could all be top of the pops. Keep taking care which angle you wee at, I have to stick my leg out to test which way the wind is so I don't dribble down my other leg. Take care all and have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete