Thursday 2 April 2020

Our First Goldcrest!

Hi Woofers!

Here we are, Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

In answer to the begging emails we have received from our fans, we asked The Missus if we could see more of her doing her 'Glue Slapping' but do it on YooTooob.

So, with our massive petition we went to see TM.

Seems that the answer is no. she is going to try to upload it on one of the other platforms but we don't hold out much hope.

Mind you, keeping it all on Face ache means we can't see it either!

Small benefits!

When we went out for our lunchtime walk OTL says he saw a Goldcrest flitting around the ivy in the forest. It's the first one he has seen in the forest, so what with the Jay we saw a little while ago, we will be keeping our eyes open for other birdies.

What about a White-Tailed Eagle?

Holly enjoyed the lunchtime walk 'cos we were allowed onto the beach for a run and a roll!

Come on, I see the beach!
 I do love running along the wall and try not to fall off!

Getting up speed!
 Of corse, as  soon as he got onto the beach Holly Chops was rolling on a sniff!

There is nothing so great as having a good roll on a sniff!
 I was more interested in having a good run up and down the beach and of course, running past OTL at speed!

Wheeeeeeeee!
 We didn't see any interesting bug except this thing that was being blown about in the wind.

This is what happens when you have the wrong lens on!
The weather man says that tomorrow we should have a super sunny day tomorrow, so we will get OTL to bring the Macro Lens which is good for photographing bugs. Mind you, there is always the chance that it will be landscapes tomorrow cos the bugs have all flown away!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. yo maties. Well now Daisy, if Mrs TM won't share her film making with you and Holly chops, you'll just have to make your own films. You and Holly could sing and dance, Wendy and Eric could do a Benny Hill race, OTL could do the theme tune on his banjo and then we can see who gets the most fan mail. Smashing pictures today, I just love to see pictures of you and Holly chops, they make my day. How lucky was Holly to find a nice rolly sniff. I went on my walk today, I have to say it's getting very boring, no woofer mates to sniff and discuss matters wots important to us woofers. No nice sniffs to roll in. Boring or wot. My mum cut the grass today and me and my boy played wrestling, that was about the most interesting thing I did today, mind I did win so I spose it wasn't all bad. My mum was waving the clippers about again today, good job my boy was on my side cos he was pretending to hold me and he let me go at the crucial moment, so 1 up to me and my boy and nil to my mum. It's an early morning tomorrow cos my mum is back at work, boooooo hissssss, we're not sure yet wot my boy is doing, he thinks he's going to stand at the door at Waitrose to control the masses but he's waiting on a phone call to see if he needs to go or stay home, my money is on him staying home so we can have more wrestles but we'll see. Now my mum made a pig of herself yesterday evening, she cooked a roast dinner and my boy opted for a takeaway, so there was my mum pigging out on beef, roast tatties, yorkshire pud and peas, all with some lovely thick gravy, did she share it??????? did she heck, so I didn't have much sympathy when she had a grumbly tum cos she ate so much. If she'd shared I would have helped with the washing up as well, that'll teach her to be a piggy. Take care all, have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for petitioning TM . . . She's been in touch with this fan . . . But it seems I will Just have to lump it!!!!

    Great action shots today . . . Looks like a good walk. I've had a good day today, got out and about. . . And bought essential supplies from local shop . . . Bread and, er, chocolate!!!!
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete