Wednesday 29 April 2020

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric here again!

It's what we call a 'Snoozy Day', like, first thing this morning we were woken up early by The Missus who wanted to review all her videos and of course, she managed to wake everyone else up in the house!

Being woken up in the middle of the night also means we over sleep our normal getting up time!

After the morning walk Old Two Legs has his breakfast before cleaning out the ferret cages and the ferrets rampage around the house.

Today, the cages got cleaned and in a very short time, Miss Wendy was asleep, wrapped up in a box of pinnies while Eric had put himself to bed, then he fell out when he stretched out and couldn't be bothered to get back in bed!

Nah! I'm OK, I'll get back to bed soon!
It was raining first thing then it stopped and then it started again!





Roll on Summer Time!

Looks like we're going to get wet soon!
We headed down to the sea front with Miss Wendy and we all had a scamper on the sandy beach. We found sniffs and while OTL was playing with Wendy, we had a roll in a sniff, just like yesterday!

He never learns!

Yeah! Now that's a really good sniff!
Miss Wendy not only had a run on the beach but she ran almost all the way back to the car, stopping a couple of times for a carry from OTL.


This running takes your breath away!
So, there we were, back home again where we got sent up to the office while The Missus was down stairs making another video of her making her hands and fingers all inky!

Some things never change!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well we thought it was going to be a nice day today, so my mum did some washing and hung it out on the line. Then we all snuggled up with snacks to watch a video. My mum didn't realise but it started raining and all her washing got wet. I was laughing my tail off. Now I nearly caught 2 squirrels today, one this morning was only a little one and I was hot on its tail but then I thought, you probably wouldn't want it cos it wouldn't make a mouthful. This afternoon I nearly caught a full grown fat one but it just managed to dodge out of my way as I was going to grab it by the tail, but then I thought you wouldn't want it cos it was using really naughty language, it made me blush. Now sorry to hear Sarn fell over, now if she had 4 paws she would be safer. Smashing pictures again today. Now if I catch a squirrel tomorrow, I'll have to let it go again cos I've been in my mums craft room and I can't find an envelope big enough to put one in. There hasn't been any nice sniffs here today cos the rain washed them all away. We watched Mrs TM getting all inky today, we were a bit disappointed that we didn't hear you and Holly chops in the background though. Do you think you could ask her to let you come in at the end just to wave a paw and say hello please. Have a good evening all and take care. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snoozy picture of Eric! Good to see you had a nice run out today despite weather.

    Shame Archie's mum's washing got wet. That's really annoying. Yes Archie . ... It would definitely be safer if I had 4 legs!!!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you still out and about in these times

    ReplyDelete