Monday 6 April 2020

It's That Time again!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

A fun filled day today, Old Two Legs has been driving us potty with his attempt to get the scanner working on the office computer, well he was going well when he took it out of the cupboard but then he dropped it and afterwards, it didn't work!

Onto the Internetty Thingy and a new one was ordered with a next day delivery!

So, tomorrow we are PDFing!

There were clouds in the sky today, not the clear blue sky of yesterday but OTL reckons there are clouds that look like other things. He reckons if you lie on your back and look at the clouds you can see birds and monkeys and elefumps!

Holly reckons that you would need a couple of large whiskies before looking out for the animals!

Look! There is a mouse up there!
 While OTL was hunting animals I went for a 'Deep Paddle'! This is the first dip in the water this year!

OTL wasn't happy and called me a 'Mucky Puppy' and threatened me with a bath when we get home!

Nothing like a cool splosh in the water!
That was it, I'm in trouble again!

I managed to get a roll in the grass as we got to the forest and OTL was back to the clouds again. Holly said she could see a Mouse-odile, that's a body of a mouse with a head of a crocodile!


Or it could be a croco-mouse!
We stopped at the vets to pick up our worming tablets and headed home to find The Missus still playing about with the Glue Slapping video and OTL asked if he could have Inkies Signature, I won't tell you what she said but it was removed from the video!

OTL tried to get a photo of Eric but every time he saw OTL pick up the camera, he ran off laughing his tail off!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Super cloud pictures. It's been a lovely day here and I've been out in the garden - weeding. No, Daisy NOT WEEING . . . weeDing!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo maties. Well wot sooper dooper pictures, now I thought I could see me in the first one, sure looked like me. Well I went in the garden while my mum was hanging out some washing and wot did I find, a sooper dooper rolly sniff. Well I patted it with my paw just to break the aroma out and then I launched, right ear first, only to find my mums hand covering my sooper sniff ........ wot a spoilsport I hear you cry. Well just when my mum covered up my sniff, a peg pinged off the washing and one of the sofa covers came down off the line into the grass, as my mum bent to pick it up, I launched again and this time landed squarely on my beautiful sniff and had a real good roll while she was still moaning about the cover falling on the ground. See maties, some she wins and some she loses. Now I was set upon by her with the brush and my boy this morning. They just don't get it, I don't want to be tidy, I like being spontaneous. Now my boy is about as much use as a chocolate teapot for holding me, he still thinks I'm so fragile and one little squeak from me and he lets me go. My mum says when this is all over she's going to make my boy go to the groomers with us and see wot a good grooming is and how much of an act I put on. My numpty mum forgot to turn the alarm off when we went to bed last night so this morning at wot would be our normal getting up time the alarm went off only we weren't getting up cos she had the day off, wot a bonehead forgetting. Now we thought my mum might have to go to work before Friday but someone has offered their help so my mum can stay home now for the next few days ..... now this has it's good points but also it's bad points. Anyways I'm off for a wrestle with my boy. Ooooohhhhh I was sitting next to my mum when she was watching Mrs TM and I heard OTL, my ears pricked up, I recognise that voice I thought, now where's Daisy and Holly chops, why can't I hear them. Take care all and stay safe. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say earlier . . . It's a SUPER moon tomorrow night. No howling now!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete