Monday 4 May 2020

Back to work again, sort of!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, it's Monday again and we are back to work again! I mean, there is so much to do, woofing at birds, chasing cats, shouting at the neighbours, and their woofers!

Old Two Legs has been on the computer talking to people. The Missus has been making more movies all about inky things and black flowers and black rabbits singing at the moon!

Well, it keeps her quiet while we have our snooze!

Holly has eaten something that is making her tummy grumble, so she is not a Happy Puppy. Mind you, I did tell her not to eat the rabbit bits but she wouldn’t take any notice!

Lunchtime we were off to the beach and she was OK to go for a walk but she wasn't her bouncy self. Mind you, she did woof at something over the other side of the football field but I really didn't see what it was!

Wot you woofin' at?
We got around the corner and there up near the poo bin was the source of the noise, a tractor cutting grass!

Chopping down the weed homes of the insects!
Now, it may make the grass area look neat and tidy but all the food sources are being chopped down.

We haven't seen as much insect life, no common lizards or grass snakes and even the mouse’s and shrews and of course the butterflies and moths have all gone!

All that is left is grass, dead boring!

On top of all that, the sniff of grass makes OTL's hayfever loud and noisy!
So, there we are, grumble over and back to snoozing again!

We know how to live!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's been dry here today, sunny at times and a bit dull at other times. My mum decided to have another crafty day but things didn't go so well. My mum got out a new ink and when she opened it, it splurted and it my mum thinks it's separated and not a lot of good. My mum looks like a cross between Shrek and the Hulk, if she can do something to save the ink pad then I think Hulk will win. Well none of her glue flinging went well so everything got binned and I got a grumpy mum. Sorry to hear about Holly's grumbly tum, hope if feels better very soon, you can't trust them rabbit currants you know. I reckon OTL is going to need to send a letter to the council and tell them they're killing off the local wildlife with all their grass cuttings and that's not good for the environment. I had a walk this morning and didn't see anyone or any of my woofer mates. I don't like this not seeing my mates at all. Me and my mum watched Mrs TM with her glue flinging, my mum is well jealous her glue flinging doesn't go as well as Mrs TM's. Hope you enjoyed your snoozes. Take care and have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Holly feels better soon.
    I enjoyed the glue flinging video today . . . Very good.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete