Friday 1 May 2020

Just look at them clouds!

Hi Woofers!

The Gang is back, Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

Wot a strange day it's been today.

Both Holly and I got a bit of the Grumbly Tum and we reckon it was the chew we blagged out of The Missus last night!

We had two trips around the football field and Old Two Legs was using up poo bags as if they were going out of date!

By the time we got out at lunch time it had all cleared up!

Strange eh?

The clouds looked threatening, all black and full of the wet stuff!

Looks like there's a squall coming!
Well, it might be wet out there but Holly and I decided that we will have a roll in the sand, just to wind OTL up!

Is he looking at us?
Yes he was and he started to grumble but we were too far away for him to stop us!

The clouds are getting bigger and wet looking!
 It's funny how when we look one way it's all dark and gloomy but behind us it's sunshine! I had just climbed up the steps from the beach when OTL shoved the camera towards me and 'Click', here's another for Archie Babe!

OK, OK, I'll stand still, just this once!
 It was then that Holly climbed up as well and, well 'Click' goes OTL and Holly joins me in the photo for Archie Babe!

Do you think we'll get a Squirrelly for this?

As we headed back, we spotted a notice stuck to the gate. Seems some local is pretending the local law breakers can read, mind you spelling isn't everyone’s good point and it was Holly who asked if it should be 'Keep Well and Keep YOUR Distance’?


Wot's wong with my speeling?
OTL has been playing with his Banjo Tuner and has managed to tune the thing but the strings are still a little flate, so, next job is new strings!

That will be a job for tomorrow!

See yout tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh . . . You are good girls, modelling fir OTL's today. Lovely photo's of your new "do's".

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Wow, wow, wow, nice close up shots of my favourite girlies. Definitely going on my pin up wall in my cage. Well it was nice when my mum got home from work this morning (very, very late) and as soon as she let me out into the garden, down came heavy rain so I just went out, turned round and came back in. I don't do WET! Since then we've had sun, rain, sun rain, sun and more rain. Seems it's linked to the handle of our back door, every time my mum opens the door, down comes the rain. She tried to cut my nails this morning, silly woman, she managed to get a tiny, weeny bit off of one of my nails before I was off and running away. Now I reckon that grumbly tum could have come from a chill wot you got from being washed and sploshed, you'd be surprised how many germs are in water, that's mainly why I don't do wet you know. Glad to hear OTL has managed to tune his banjo a bit and hope he manages to get his new strings on and tuned up. Holly is very clever to spot the bad spelling. Did Mrs TM enjoy her online glue flinging today. My mum got a delivery of paper and stamps today, shame she's too tired to make anything but who knows, maybe after she finishes work tomorrow she might make something. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete