Friday 14 August 2020

Two Booms and It's all over!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, I'm not really impressed with the weather man, he was forecasting doom, gloom, thunder and lightening and what did we get? A couple of booms and a flash of lightening we could barely see! Holly was all ready for some serious shaking and shivering and I'm afraid she was getting wound up over nothing really!

Overnight it was just hot and to be honest, we were so tired we went to bed early and didn't wake up until the morning!

Eric came out with us this morning and it was noticeable cooler but still warm.

The best thing we could do was to enjoy the cooler air and go back to bed for a snooze.

Lunchtime we left the ferrets in bed and headed off to the sea wall and for the first time in ages, on a work day, there was no one to be seen!

Look Left!

Not a Two Legs to be seen!

Look Right!

When we got to the beach there was no one there either!

Nope! Nuffin here either Sis!

Do you think everyone has gone on holiday or are they all off to school to collect their 'A' Level results? 

Even on our walk through the woods there were no TL's or woofers and come to think about it, there were no birds either! It was almost a pleasure to see some TL's when we got to the car park, we were begining to think the world had gone and no one had told us about it!

Now yesterday it was 28 degrees but today, looking at the temperature gauge, it was just 22 degrees. Now 22 degrees is OK for us, not too hot and not too cold, in fact it is what you could describe a 'comfortable'!

Well, comfortable as some localised earthquakes go. I mean, we only get earthquakes when Holly Chops gets an attack of the Windy Tums but we are getting used to them now!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.





2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well we had lots of thunder and lightning last night, in fact the thunder went on for a couple of hours and the rain was torrential. My mum had to turn her wave sounds sleep thingy off cos she couldn't hear the waves over the rain. I slept through most of it though. This morning I found my little froggie friend waiting outside the back door for me but my mum said I didn't have time to play cos she had to go to work. By the time she got home my little friend had gone, I spose he got fed up with waiting for me. Lunch time I went out and there was this big blue monster thing up the top of the garden, I went to introduce my self to it but it flicked and bopped me on the nose, I gave it another chance and it bopped me on the nose again, I got quite cross with it and I was going to sort it out but my mum came and picked me up and carried me in. Then my mum bravely went to do battle with the monster and she got it out of the garden, she reckons a passing bird with have a gourmet dinner on it ....... serves it right for bopping me on the nose, now that's not friendly is it. It's cooler here today, hope you enjoy the cooler air. Maybe all the TL's have gone to work. Glad to hear you had a good snooze last night. Nice pictures of you both today. Hope Eric enjoyed his walk. Poor Holly chops, I hope there isn't any more thunder to upset her. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (monster slayer) Arch and the Nippers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not impressed with the weather either. It's a little cooler but sooooo muggy. Nice that you had your walks in peace. Well done Archie's mum for sorting out a garden monster. We had a monster spider stomp across the room last night, then he did a disappearing trick. . . But we found him again & DH did battle. Close run thing but DH won!
    Have a good day all xx

    ReplyDelete