Monday 7 September 2020

Holly see's the joke!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret back again!

It's been another one of those days today, Eric was out with us first thing, digging holes in the sand and getting seriously grubby in the process!

Yesterday it was Wendy digging holes but today Eric was digging in the same spot and getting further down into the sand!

Going around the golf course we spotted some fungi sprouting up, I mean, it isn't even October yet and here we are tripping over the things!

 Old Two Legs told Holly that he had found some mushyrooms, which made Holly start to giggle!

 Mushy What?

 

 Roomsies?



You are joking 'aint you?

Oh No! I don't believe it, Mushy Rooms, Oh No that is so Ripe!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

And a bag of Mushyrooms!

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Smashing pictures of Holly chops laughing today. She does like a joke. We've had a bit of a quiet day on account of having to get up really early. My boy didn't let me snuggle with him when my mum went out, he reckons I make too much noise, flippin cheek, my singing isn't noise. Well this afternoon, my boy spotted a huge spider on the kitchen floor and he pointed it out to my mum, he was going to point it out to me but I was gone ........ I'm not sticking around with something that size. Anyways, my mum caught it in a glass and had a good look at it and she said it was a dead spider ...... so now we're all examining ourselves to see who had a dead spider clinging to them. My boy and my mum reckon it could be me cos I was out in the garden under some of the plants ..... I hope it wasn't cos I don't do spiders. My boy is having a kebab take away tonight, so the sniffs will be awesome. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete